Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IronMike11B4O

Love the new BB's

7 comments in this topic

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
18,799 battles

9 battles yesterday in Akizuki 4 whitherers. One poor Izumo received 56k in fire damage. Keep bow on reversing and island camping people my Akizuki thanks you:)

[H-W-C]
Members
1,262 posts
3,355 battles
7 minutes ago, francesabyss said:

French bbs in queue 80.

Brit bbs released number in queue 150.

Go figure.

Well, British BBs are just more famous overall. Out of all the French Battleships as far as I know only Courbet, Normandie, and Richelieu were actually built, whereas out of the British battleships all the ships from Bellerophon to King George V were all built.

Members
974 posts
1,871 battles
18 minutes ago, warpath_33 said:

Normandie

actually she was never finished as a battleship she was converted to a CV mid way through construction and was finished that way

[H-W-C]
Members
1,262 posts
3,355 battles
Just now, skull_122_steel said:

actually she was never finished as a battleship she was converted to a CV mid way through construction and was finished that way

Whoops, I meant Courbet, Bretagne, and Richelieu.

[CAST]
Members
1,209 posts
7,388 battles

There are a lot of BBs in the que.  There are not so many good BB or CL captains in the que. 

I've been playing some French BB games in my Normandie and doing really well against obvious potatoes.  One game got me 100k damage and 6 kills.  I am loving the victories.  It makes up for the string of losses when I had teams of potatoes that I couldn't save in the past couple of weeks.

Sign in to follow this