Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
buzz_bomb

Regarding Keys and Vive La France Collection

3 comments in this topic

[TF16]
Members
60 posts
4,533 battles

At the moment I have 15 of the 18 items for the collection. I also have 9 duplicate keys. I noticed that 3 duplicate keys gives me one unique key. Should I just redeem them now for the captain or is there some benefit not to redeem them now and save until I get more unique keys. It looks like each collection has its own unique set of keys and duplicates. 

[BIAS]
Members
3,138 posts
9,228 battles

Just redeem them. Duplicates only give 15k credits. So the only thing you possibly would lose by waiting for the last 3 to come in regularly (and might not) is 135k credits. better to get it completed in case extenuating circumstances happen that don't let you do it. Someone during the Dunkirk campaign was hospitalized and had what he needed to finish, IIRC. When he came back he was out of luck as it was over.

Edited by Ducky_shot
  • Cool 2

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,981 posts
9,916 battles
24 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

Just redeem them. Duplicates only give 15k credits. So the only thing you possibly would lose by waiting for the last 3 to come in regularly (and might not) is 135k credits. better to get it completed in case extenuating circumstances happen that don't let you do it. Someone during the Dunkirk campaign was hospitalized and had what he needed to finish, IIRC. When he came back he was out of luck as it was over.

He is right !

:Smile_honoring:

Sign in to follow this