Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
yankyaeger

Roma Signal flag event - Prizes - Where to locate them?

7 comments in this topic

[GWG]
Members
35 posts
6,283 battles

Simply stated, along with several others who have received an email stating "you have won! Log in to your account on World of Warships to receive your reward". only to find that if I log into...

* Game - there is no new camo in my stocks

* World of Warships Website - there is nowhere to locate any form of acknowledgement or confirmation that the reward was received.

So, if anyone has "found" their prize Camo's - where did you locate them? This is becoming ridiculous.

No tab, no button to click, no link - NOTHING!  Where are they?????

Thanks!

[BIAS]
Members
3,138 posts
9,213 battles

I have so many camo, I have no idea whether they for sure hit my port. I got the message saying they did. But I don't know how many type 6 camo's I had before then.

Edited by Ducky_shot

[LOU1]
Members
3,018 posts
8,124 battles

Sometimes it takes a bit for tewards to appear. If it is like previous rewards, they have to be manually added. Usually a couple of days. Itcwas atound a werk forvthe Dasha event prizes.

[PROJX]
Members
968 posts
15,696 battles

Did the award confirmation e-mail contain a redemption code by any chance?   If so, you need to login to the Premium shop - there's a tab that takes you to a code redemption page.  When you enter the code, the prize should be in your port.

[GWG]
Members
35 posts
6,283 battles

ok. Then begs to ponder why send the email with the wordage of "log on now to your account to receive your rewards".

I guess so many carts before the horses, kind of thing.

Thanks

[GWG]
Members
35 posts
6,283 battles
10 hours ago, hangglide42 said:

Did the award confirmation e-mail contain a redemption code by any chance?   If so, you need to login to the Premium shop - there's a tab that takes you to a code redemption page.  When you enter the code, the prize should be in your port.

nope.. no code. nothing other than "log on to your account NOW, to receive your rewards."

[TDA]
Members
1 post
3,964 battles

Well just another disappointment from Wargaming. I expect to never get the prize. I killed a Corgi with screen shots and they denied me, said i did not show up as a winner. No prizes for me. Typical WG [edited]. Do not give them any more money. They lie, and they are crooks. Expect nothing, and you won't be disappointed. 

Sign in to follow this