You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
cmdr_raccoon

French mission reward camos and stuff

11 comments in this topic

Members
685 posts
5,970 battles

I got to ask a few things about this.

1. Firstly is the Dunkerque camo, reward for the final task first stage of the campaign, the same one we got from last time? (which i already have)

2. Final reward, final task, camo for Richelieu. Will this be the only time to ever get it?

3. Curiously these reward camos give the same bonuses as regular permanent camos, which i assume is present?

4. And speaking of regular permanent camos, if it does exist, anybody can show what they look like especially t8 and above? I'm big on vanity :Smile_hiding:

For the second question especially, I am so looking forward to get the ship, Richelieu has been one of those things i was really looking for, and a camo for it would be awesome. But as some have said, this campaign's restrictions is quite notorious. I only have few ships that qualify and even then frankly i dont like grinding with the same few ships over and over the same tasks at that (and theres no repeat reward, since i dont have a t8 french BB yet nor do i like DDs, hence no Aigle purchased), which also of course cannot be done concurrently. I just dont think I have the time anyhow (i might if i can run the higher star tasks concurrently).

That aside, looking forward to go up French BB line, though lower tiers do seem to be quite the trial.

[PVE]
Members
5,681 posts
18,265 battles

Yes the Dunkerque camo is the same as the alternate camo from around the same time as the Dunkirk campaign. Black, red, white, and blue with the silver emblems. I got it way back then and then won it again, you get 4.5 million credits as the reward for already owning it.

As for your other questions, not sure but am sure someone smarter than me will hook you up. Just wanted to answer the one question I knew definitely.

Members
100 posts
348 battles

To your second question, the quests in the French campaign are repeatable, so if you do not have a ship that qualifies, you can do any task that does work for you as many times as you need. They are repeatable. 

[USCC2]
Members
3,595 posts

Don't play BBs so camo doesn't mean much to me - but got to appreciate actually being able to do a campaign in CoOp; thank you WG! :cap_like:

Members
685 posts
5,970 battles
4 hours ago, Verios44 said:

To your second question, the quests in the French campaign are repeatable, so if you do not have a ship that qualifies, you can do any task that does work for you as many times as you need. They are repeatable. 

Actually i was asking if the Richelieu camo can be obtained later, as in in the future in some other event, or even if theyd sell it.

[CAPGO]
Members
530 posts
3,321 battles

Does anyone know how much is the rooster camo in doubloons in-game?

[PVE]
Members
9,922 posts
7,492 battles
2 minutes ago, 0806sung said:

There are two alternate camouflage for sale for Gascogne in game, one of which is the rooster one I believe. They are both 5k doubloons for the Gascogne, so I think that they would be the same for Richelieu.

[AHOY_]
Beta Testers
6,503 posts
3,435 battles
1 minute ago, cmdr_raccoon said:

Actually i was asking if the Richelieu camo can be obtained later, as in in the future in some other event, or even if theyd sell it.

Right now the Maid of Orleans Camouflage is available for Doubloons if you have Richelieu.

2 minutes ago, 0806sung said:

Richelieu's Magnifique Coq Republic camouflage is 5000 Doubloons, if you have Richelieu and just want to purchase it for Doubloons. Same price as Maid of Orleans.

[-HON-]
Beta Testers
380 posts
9,624 battles

The three permacams all give the same bonuses.

The regular permacam is below.

shot-18_03.02_10_16.11-0133.thumb.jpg.9184cc59fc2f29d7d8d4500814a310fb.jpg

Members
685 posts
5,970 battles
9 hours ago, YamatoA150 said:

Right now the Maid of Orleans Camouflage is available for Doubloons if you have Richelieu.

Richelieu's Magnifique Coq Republic camouflage is 5000 Doubloons, if you have Richelieu and just want to purchase it for Doubloons. Same price as Maid of Orleans.

Hi, Thanks for that reply!

Good to know theyre on sale if i have the ship. Any notification on how long it'll be around? or is it ... 'here to stay'?:Smile_hiding:

9 hours ago, SansPeur said:

The three permacams all give the same bonuses.

The regular permacam is below.

shot-18_03.02_10_16.11-0133.thumb.jpg.9184cc59fc2f29d7d8d4500814a310fb.jpg

Hmm thats ok looking. could be more french, but i guess thats what the special camos are for :Smile-_tongue: