Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
gledr

Can we get the special captains event back?

8 comments in this topic

[EREKT]
Members
57 posts
3,298 battles

Can we get more events to earn JACK DUNKIRK AND STEVEN SEGEAL.

as a new player having a good captain with skill points would be nice, and these captains would help make the grind easier and feel less crap when fighting better players who have been here forever and have these up to 15+ plus

I know there are the 10 point captains in the ops but i can never get a division to play these and when i did they couldn't even finish the fricking mission.

do these come around periodically or just maybe.

[O_O]
Members
4,408 posts
9,548 battles

Please don't post the same question twice in different areas.

You won't see Steven Seagal again, as that agreement has expired.  Thus, the captain was renamed (very cleverly) to John Doe.

I haven't heard if WG will offer these special captains again.  I don't see why they wouldn't.

The Operations rotate every week.  When an Operation becomes the "Operation of the Week", you don't need to find a division to play it.  So, just work to get a 5-star completion when it comes up.

[EREKT]
Members
57 posts
3,298 battles

so the American one could come back with a different name easily. 

Put it in 2 sections to make sure i got replies

Beta Testers
1,158 posts
5,295 battles

Before we start recycling older special captains, can we at least finish out the other nations who still don't have one?  How long before we finally add one to the RU and KM lines?!?

[EREKT]
Members
57 posts
3,298 battles
15 hours ago, TheNargacuga said:

Yeah no, wait until every nation has atleast once before we go back to repeats. 

that's fine just thought they could do this easily where as its such "hard work" for wg to design a new special captain for other countries given the gap with no new ones. assuming they are going to make new ones

Edited by gledr

Members
1,863 posts
8,842 battles
3 minutes ago, gledr said:

they could do this easily where as its such "hard work" for wg to design a new special captain

You are correct.

Sign in to follow this