9 comments in this topic

[TAFY3]
Members
353 posts
7,327 battles

Where in the blue blazes are the forum rules?  I have looked under support and forum sections and don't see anything.  I got a violation point and the link doesn't work that's in it.  Gives a 404 error.  Not very impressive.  https://na.wargaming.net/support/kb/articles/680

• Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
6,401 posts
12,031 battles

They used to be there right at the top but really always the only rule is:

DO ONTO OTHERS AS YOU WILL HAVE THEM DO ONTO YOU.

The golden rule.

Sorry I couldn't find them, I think Niko posted them a long time ago, but not going to look into his post's to find them. Gonna go play some more.

What was the violation for? Oops can't talk about that it's a violation.

• Cool 1

[TAFY3]
Members
353 posts
7,327 battles
1 minute ago, Sovereigndawg said:

They used to be there right at the top but really always the only rule is:

DO ONTO OTHERS AS YOU WILL HAVE THEM DO ONTO YOU.

The golden rule.

Sorry I couldn't find them, I think Niko posted them a long time ago, but not going to look into his post's to find them. Gonna go play some more.

What was the violation for? Oops can't talk about that it's a violation.

I was pissed off about the Karma system.  Doesn't really matter, I am sure I deserved the infraction.  The thing that I fault the the forum for is that you can't read the policy...

[TBW]
Members
6,401 posts
12,031 battles
3 minutes ago, driedjello said:

I was pissed off about the Karma system.  Doesn't really matter, I am sure I deserved the infraction.  The thing that I fault the the forum for is that you can't read the policy...

I hear you but if you just let it go, you don't have to worry about it any more unless it's that important. I have had 2 warnings and I kind of took offense that I would get a warning.  Well the first time I was a little crude, but it was funny.  Any way up to you, but I do feel your angst.

• Cool 1

[TAFY3]
Members
353 posts
7,327 battles
3 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

I hear you but if you just let it go, you don't have to worry about it any more unless it's that important. I have had 2 warnings and I kind of took offense that I would get a warning.  Well the first time I was a little crude, but it was funny.  Any way up to you, but I do feel your angst.

Thanks!  I think I'll probably just use the reddit forums so I don't have to second guess everything I post. 

• Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
6,401 posts
12,031 battles
3 minutes ago, driedjello said:

Thanks!  I think I'll probably just use the reddit forums so I don't have to second guess everything I post. 

Maybe I should look into Reddit, I am not into social media at all, which is why this is the only place I am on. I am not into censorship for sure though, I might be posting in the wrong place. Thank you for a reason to expand my social horizon.

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,446 posts
11,741 battles

Gave you a +1 to try to help make your day a little brighter.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
5,601 posts
18,201 battles
1 hour ago, driedjello said:

I love the Reddit for WoWS. The people are great, you can talk freely without fear of being punished and Wargaming has zero control of the content. Make sure to sign up for it, really loads of fun to express your honest opinions without fear of retaliation (well other than a counterargument).  

Edited by Taylor3006
  • Cool 1