Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

Dual First Blood

9 comments in this topic

[PSP]
Members
6,317 posts
8,942 battles

Two of us got "First Blood" at the same time. It's interesting because I've seen nobody get it before when the first two ships were sunk simultaneously.

shot-18.03.01_21.55.38-0950.jpg

• Cool 1

[RLGN]
Members
8,283 posts
17,327 battles

Maybe it needs to be the same micro-tic of the game clock to happen?

Not like I see it every day, but I have seen it happen before. (Probably less than six times in 2-1/4 years?)

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[NBGC]
Members
3,043 posts
10,248 battles

I've seen it before, but I can imagine circumstances when it could conceivably happen. For example, two ships ramming each other to death at the start of the game.

Members
471 posts
12,484 battles

It was a long, long time ago and this has probably been fixed....

But I once got First Strike and It's Just a Flesh Wound in the same match on the same ship.

We were exchanging fire and I clearly saw his last shells hit me about half a second before mine hit him.

We both got First Blood and I got It's Just a Flesh wound.

We were obviously the first two killed and no one else died for at least a minute, so I had a good laugh over that.

Members
594 posts
4,444 battles
6 minutes ago, Prothall said:

It was a long, long time ago and this has probably been fixed....

But I once got First Strike and It's Just a Flesh Wound in the same match on the same ship.

We were exchanging fire and I clearly saw his last shells hit me about half a second before mine hit him.

We both got First Blood and I got It's Just a Flesh wound.

We were obviously the first two killed and no one else died for at least a minute, so I had a good laugh over that.

I've seen that.

I have also seen twin First Bloods and Dev Strikes between destroyers.

[DAY]
Members
1,186 posts
11,759 battles

unknown.png

had this happened in ranked, i rammed someone while the other guys also killed someone on my team at the same time

• Cool 2

[AHOY_]
Beta Testers
6,497 posts
3,435 battles

I got it in a mutual torpedo exchange with another DD once. We effectively nuked each other and got the credit together.

Then I got it in another game by pure luck; a long-range kill shot claimed an unlucky cruiser's life at the same moment some other enemy cruiser claimed the life of a friendly DD.

14 minutes ago, jason199506 said:

unknown.png

had this happened in ranked, i rammed someone while the other guys also killed someone on my team at the same time

A triple First Blood isn't something I've seen until now. That's kind of neat. I've heard of one once, from 3 DDs contesting a cap; 2v1, and it ended in triple mutual death from torpedoes and focused fire. But this is the first time I've actually seen the kills screencapped.

Sign in to follow this