Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RadDisconnect

Binkov Battleground Iowa vs. Yamato video

6 comments in this topic

[KWA]
Members
299 posts
4,167 battles

Looks like a pretty good video, better than the other one WG sponsored.

Edited by RadDisconnect
  • Cool 1

[SF-A]
Members
2,893 posts
5,682 battles

I really do love that puppet. I think they sometimes lean to one side, but they're generally pretty good and I liked this one.

[BB22]
Members
8 posts
1,827 battles

honestly, it's one of the most accurate videos on this topic, even though the US had better rangefinders, this did not mean an accurate shot every time. And one of the reasons the battleship was outdated was because of there reliance on luck (like the Bismark vs hood) to win battles. 

[LEGIO]
Members
2,990 posts
5,408 battles

I haven't really seen the other videos from this series, but I'm kinda assuming the results are skewed towards the Russians (when they are involved)? I imagine the Su-35 would somehow be declared the victor in the Su-35 vs. F-35 duel for example.

[KWA]
Members
299 posts
4,167 battles
2 hours ago, Lampshade_M1A2 said:

I haven't really seen the other videos from this series, but I'm kinda assuming the results are skewed towards the Russians (when they are involved)? I imagine the Su-35 would somehow be declared the victor in the Su-35 vs. F-35 duel for example.

Watch the video to find out, he's not some Russia-bias channel, funny how you jumped to that without even watching his videos.

Members
205 posts
214 battles

Definitely the best video on the topic. While I don't hold anything against the infographics guys (And that puts my in a minority) but they can't hold a candle against this comunist puppet. 

Sign in to follow this