You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BullpupWOT

Last two days have been a nightmare for me...

17 comments in this topic

[BNKR]
Members
674 posts
1,254 battles

My Aigle went from 63% wins to 44% and I kept finding myself pitted against multiple tier 8 DDs. 

The Queue routinely had 50+ BBs and less than 7 of the other two classes. 

My play personally took a huge nosedive. 

My one bright spot (sarcasm) was coming 1st on the losing team with my Aigle in a tier 8 battle with a whopping 24k damage done. Lol

i need a hug. Anyone have a nice cuddly woman acquaintance they can send me?

[BNKR]
Members
716 posts
736 battles

Lol I'm telling your wife. Yesterday was pretty rough for me but turned it around a bit today. I may be on tonight, but for sure tomorrow if you want to division.

[BNKR]
Members
674 posts
1,254 battles
Just now, RagingxMarmoset said:

Lol I'm telling your wife. Yesterday was pretty rough for me but turned it around a bit today. I may be on tonight, but for sure tomorrow if you want to division.

Work tomorrow, but I'll be on in a bit. 

2 minutes ago, NeutralState said:

I'm one of those T8 DDs

Image result for hahaha

Did you wreck me today?  That Aigle is really behind the 8-ball when tier 7 and 8 DDs are in play. It's not particularly stealthy to begin with but it's blatant in a tier 8 DD match. 

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles

Lots of BBs out so it's perfect for a DD.

I've had real good luck the past two days, but I've played 10:00am - 1:30pm EST.

I watched a review on Aigle, and decided against spending the time to get it. I can't remember the stats, but that ship might not be the best choice.

Edited by Wulfgarn

[TBW]
Members
6,418 posts
12,065 battles

50/50 so far but my Aigle is holding strong. I don't push and am trying to rack up some medals so I am holding back torps and using the guns. Still only got 91 medals with her in the battle 909 to go. I hate when Campaigns make me do things like I normally wouldn't. I am doing a lot of spotting for the team so my damage is down but my WR is above 50%. Spotting for the team will get you wins but it won't help your WTR much as you can see. Good luck it will turn around.

Aigle 6 DD france.svg 18 55.56% 22,795 1,112 0.6 0.5 0.1 11% 42% 3% 883
Edited by Sovereigndawg

[BNKR]
Members
674 posts
1,254 battles
5 minutes ago, Wulfgarn said:

I've had real good luck the past two days, but I've played 10:00am - 1:30pm EST.

I watched a review on Aigle, and decided against spending the time to get it. I can't remember the stats, but that ship might not be the best choice.

I was doing pretty well with it until yesterday. Even my play in my other ships has just fallen off a ledge the last two days. I'm in one of those ruts where my wins are measly contribution and my losses run the whole gambit of crappy to really strong but still lose. I'm getting erased too much but have really backed off of my aggressiveness...still not helping. 

[SYN]
Members
14,467 posts
10,482 battles

Oh good, it's rubbed off on someone else.

For a while, I had 25% WR in Gadja Madha over 16 games.

It's still under 40% WR

The exact same reasons as you. Higher tier games where friendly higher tier DDs yolo and die before 5mins.

Edited by MrDeaf

[ARGSY]
Members
1,297 posts
9,016 battles
28 minutes ago, BullpupWOT said:

Work tomorrow, but I'll be on in a bit. 

Did you wreck me today?  That Aigle is really behind the 8-ball when tier 7 and 8 DDs are in play. It's not particularly stealthy to begin with but it's blatant in a tier 8 DD match. 

Aigle takes a whuppin in t8 matches. Its not fun sometimes. 

[RKN]
Members
1,425 posts
12,238 battles

We all have those cursed ships. My KGV and Nelson camt get a win despite having decent input in games. My Gadjah also struggles to get wins. 

You might be playing the Aigle a little less optimally than it could be played. If you're interested, pm me and I can shoot you a replay or some help. With a 72% win rate, 72k average damage and a survival rate of 72% (ocd members take notice!) I'm 3rd for her on the server at the moment and it's not because I'm good I think I've just figured her out. 

[PVE]
Members
2,172 posts
5,119 battles
1 hour ago, Wulfgarn said:

Same here. The hype about it reminds me of the Vampire. When I finally got it...meh. Some say the Aigle is a gun ship, others a torp ship. If it's a gun ship, then I would introduce it to Herr Ernst Gaede, who is packing 150MM BIGGUNS.

If it's a torp ship, then there are plenty of Japanese and US DDs it will lose to. Just not impressed enough to put out the effort for it.

• Cool 1

[BNKR]
Members
419 posts
2,506 battles

With the new BB line, now is a good time to run DDs (but not cruisers, as I learned yesterday, lel).

But that means others will be doing the same. Add in tier VI MM and...yeah. Tier VI DDs are gonna be a tad painful for a while (as my Gaede can attest :Smile_sad: ).

Edited by MajorEnglush

[SIMP]
Members
1,029 posts

Welcome to the hidden 'Win Rate Correction' software.

Looks like it said you need a massive correction to bring you back closer to its ideal 50/50.

You'll start winning soon - when it finally see you're below 50%.

[BNKR]
Members
1,308 posts
681 battles
1 hour ago, capncrunch21 said:

Welcome to the hidden 'Win Rate Correction' software.

Looks like it said you need a massive correction to bring you back closer to its ideal 50/50.

You'll start winning soon - when it finally see you're below 50%.

QJo83XH.jpg

[LEGIT]
Members
380 posts
8,657 battles

It's just  the occasional curse, you only 1000 battles, I have 6000, I can attest to the fact that you get slumps randomly sometimes for no reason. Just don't be a quitter and it will turn around, don't lose your focus, try your best and it will turn around, swear to god. Some ships also for some reason are less lucky than others, ask my Montana. Above average in everything... except win rate. Heck I had an 8 kill, 282k dmg game in it, still lost. Lately my Akatsuki has also been cursed with extremely bad luck, but Ima keep on keepin' on!

Members
1,866 posts
On 3/1/2018 at 7:17 PM, BullpupWOT said:

Anyone have a nice cuddly woman acquaintance they can send me?

I can send you one, but you have to blow her up.

:Smile-_tongue:

[TMS]
Members
1,742 posts
22,088 battles

Some bad habits never die even when there are no caps there.

STXno9.png