Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BullpupWOT

If you have the Aigle and are not very good...

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

92
[BNKR]
Members
674 posts
1,254 battles

If you are bad to so-so like me and have the Aigle, you can farm task 2 and task 3 of the second part of French Gold in co-op. 

In random battles in the Aigle, I'm working very hard to spot (I have it set for as much stealth as it can manage), stay alive, and help the team. This often means, at my diminished skill level, that a good game fetches a maximum of 30-40 ribbons, usually more in the 20s for me. 

These tasks are about ribbons...I can farm 90-110 ribbons in a co-op battle with the Aigle because bots are bad. 

Edited by BullpupWOT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
519 posts
3,350 battles
15 minutes ago, BullpupWOT said:

If you are bad to so-so like me and have the Aigle, you can farm task 2 and task 3 of the second part of French Gold in co-op. 

In random battles in the Aigle, I'm working very hard to spot (I have it set for as much stealth as it can manage), stay alive, and help the team. This often means, at my diminished skill level, that a good game fetches a maximum of 30-40 ribbons, usually more in the 20s for me. 

These tasks are about ribbons...I can farm 90-110 ribbons in a co-op battle with the Aigle because bots are bad. 

Well to be fair to the bots I have seen them outplay human bots  in T8 and up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles
Just now, khorender_1 said:

Well to be fair to the bots I have seen them outplay human bots  in T8 and up

that aint saying much  :cap_haloween:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
6,917 posts
7,508 battles
1 minute ago, khorender_1 said:

Well to be fair to the bots I have seen them outplay human bots  in T8 and up

Ive seen it at all tiers, but especially at T8 and up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
224
[TDG]
Members
1,171 posts
5,977 battles
25 minutes ago, BullpupWOT said:

If you are bad to so-so like me and have the Aigle, you can farm task 2 and task 3 of the second part of French Gold in co-op. 

In random battles in the Aigle, I'm working very hard to spot (I have it set for as much stealth as it can manage), stay alive, and help the team. This often means, at my diminished skill level, that a good game fetches a maximum of 30-40 ribbons, usually more in the 20s for me. 

These tasks are about ribbons...I can farm 90-110 ribbons in a co-op battle with the Aigle because bots are bad. 

I plan to spend time in Co-op once I get Task 1 out of the way.  That way, I can also use my BBs without the wait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
92
[BNKR]
Members
674 posts
1,254 battles
37 minutes ago, YeOldeTraveller said:

I plan to spend time in Co-op once I get Task 1 out of the way.  That way, I can also use my BBs without the wait.

Yes, I used the Normandie in co-op a few times, but the Aigle works on two at the same time. Plus, the reload and my horrible BB play results in low ribbons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

Been stock hull grinding  Lyon in the Hermes operation .    almost done with that   .  would work for t8 as well.   easy to earn 4 stars in it and make lot of xp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×