You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BullpupWOT

If you have the Aigle and are not very good...

7 comments in this topic

[BNKR]
Members
674 posts
1,254 battles

If you are bad to so-so like me and have the Aigle, you can farm task 2 and task 3 of the second part of French Gold in co-op. 

In random battles in the Aigle, I'm working very hard to spot (I have it set for as much stealth as it can manage), stay alive, and help the team. This often means, at my diminished skill level, that a good game fetches a maximum of 30-40 ribbons, usually more in the 20s for me. 

These tasks are about ribbons...I can farm 90-110 ribbons in a co-op battle with the Aigle because bots are bad. 

Edited by BullpupWOT

Members
519 posts
3,350 battles
15 minutes ago, BullpupWOT said:

If you are bad to so-so like me and have the Aigle, you can farm task 2 and task 3 of the second part of French Gold in co-op. 

In random battles in the Aigle, I'm working very hard to spot (I have it set for as much stealth as it can manage), stay alive, and help the team. This often means, at my diminished skill level, that a good game fetches a maximum of 30-40 ribbons, usually more in the 20s for me. 

These tasks are about ribbons...I can farm 90-110 ribbons in a co-op battle with the Aigle because bots are bad. 

Well to be fair to the bots I have seen them outplay human bots  in T8 and up

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles
Just now, khorender_1 said:

that aint saying much  :cap_haloween:

Members
6,917 posts
7,508 battles
1 minute ago, khorender_1 said:

Ive seen it at all tiers, but especially at T8 and up.

[TDG]
Members
1,171 posts
5,977 battles
25 minutes ago, BullpupWOT said:

I plan to spend time in Co-op once I get Task 1 out of the way.  That way, I can also use my BBs without the wait.

[BNKR]
Members
674 posts
1,254 battles
37 minutes ago, YeOldeTraveller said:

I plan to spend time in Co-op once I get Task 1 out of the way.  That way, I can also use my BBs without the wait.

Yes, I used the Normandie in co-op a few times, but the Aigle works on two at the same time. Plus, the reload and my horrible BB play results in low ribbons. 

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

Been stock hull grinding  Lyon in the Hermes operation .    almost done with that   .  would work for t8 as well.   easy to earn 4 stars in it and make lot of xp.