Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Thrawn_1

When are the Spring Break Weeks?

8 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
7,212 posts
9,006 battles

Just curious any idea when the various Sring Break weeks are? I know different areas have Spring Break week on different weeks about this time of year in part to help travel not get too crazy by everyone being off at the exact same time...

Battles have gotten a little crazy in familiar way and suspect Spring Break may have started for some kids already because say battles like this around this time last year and Month of March was a nightmare. On bright side if we are seeing a repeat of last year at least any ship that survives Spring Break weeks with decent WR I can probably use for Ranked...  Lol even Summer Vacation was not as bad last year as March was.

Noticed something was up because have had daily routine where I win a battle in each of a list of ships I am grinding to get daily bonuses in and then play what I want after, and has gone quite smoothly for last couple months until last week....

[D12]
[D12]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,083 posts
8,969 battles

During my birthday.   This case March 12th - March 16th - March 17th is my birthday.

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles

Yup, middle of this month generally.

I'll be watching WOWS from the cheap seats around that time. :Smile_teethhappy:

1,266 posts
13 battles

In SC, at least in my area, spring break usually starts the first week of April.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,802 posts
15,249 battles

Usually timed to coincide with Easter, at least somewhat. (Probably not as many Muslim or Hebrew schools though.)

[WAG]
Beta Testers
680 posts
5,559 battles

19-23 of this month for me.

Sign in to follow this