You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IronWolfV

Hey WG fix the freaking game center!

16 comments in this topic

[SYN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
4,500 battles

Cause it got corrupted then it corrupted all 3 downloaded games. Unacceptable. Especially if you plan to make us all use it. I mean if that's the case I use steam. Least it works!

Get it together!

[SF-A]
Members
2,895 posts
5,713 battles

Have to say, I don't recall any great outcry or demand for it, and it's really only caused problems. It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't break every other patch.

Members
1,788 posts
5,664 battles

Yeah, that works yelling, Try All Caps next time.....:Smile_izmena:

Beta Testers
1,329 posts
3,591 battles

They knew it was bad months ago I suggest going to steam and watching The Ichase video on how to configure steam for a Wg account. I went and installed an old launcher file using the way back machine myself. Your going to have to uninstall the wgc first then the games one by one (not joking). Hopefully this helps

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,967 posts
7,530 battles

So, should you get it fixed, does this mean you'll come play with us, your poor, unappreciated clan? :P

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles

Haven't heard of anyone having this exact issue.

It's prolly just you. 

Edited by Wulfgarn

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,865 posts
1,338 battles

I would have to agree with Wulfgarn.  I'm not sure what he's going on about.  Not had any issues with WGC for the last year or more.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,112 posts
12,671 battles

WGC is just another potential point of failure in the system. Even if it only F's up 1% of the time... why would you subject yourself to that 1% chance without something in return?

[5D]
Members
1,246 posts
7,243 battles
1 hour ago, Wulfgarn said:

Haven't heard of anyone having this exact issue.

It's prolly just you. 

Noes... for the past three patches, the only way for me to be able to complete the updates I've had to completely uninstall and reinstall.

[5D]
Members
1,246 posts
7,243 battles

Doublepost

Edited by Spartias

Members
43 posts
5,127 battles

Haven't had any problems with it here. I rarely play Tanks but I like that when I do load it up rarely its kept patched because I use game center to launch WoWS. (Been meaning to finally give Planes a shot too) Wonder what the issue is? Assume everyone with issues is probably already running Win10 64bit and not an older version like Vista etc.. ? Seems like I just got lucky (hope it stays that way!)

[LHG]
Members
1,193 posts
4,975 battles

If you're looking for the standalone installer, it's called "wows_internet_installer." Though I don't know where you'd find it.

Members
3,470 posts
6,176 battles

Apparently I am the only one with no issues....  sounds more like an internet or PC issue to me - been there done that over the years.

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
530 posts
8,569 battles
48 minutes ago, Flashtirade said:

If you're looking for the standalone installer, it's called "wows_internet_installer." Though I don't know where you'd find it.

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles

So, I couldn't find the old installer for searching here. I googled it, and found that every post shows that I don't have permission to view the topic. I assume the powers that be have removed them.

I found a link to the EU one, but I don't think that'll fly.

I know I have it somewhere, the only issue is putting my eyes on it. I'll do a search later to see if I can locate it.

You mentioned in another post your issue downloading over a hotspot. It crossed my mind that some fast food places have free WiFi. Lots of McDonalds in my area have it available. That might be a quicker download for you.

Also, I think truckstops might have it available as well. The ones with showers, cbs,  etc...

Might not be a bad idea if you happen to stop at a choke and puke somewhere for a few. :Smile-_tongue:

Edited by Wulfgarn
  • Cool 1

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles

I think I found it.

USKjdKX.png

Check around and see if you can find it, but if all else fails, gimme a holler..

Edited by Wulfgarn
  • Cool 2