Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SansPeur

Lucky I'm a Chef and Can Use All This Salt

8 comments in this topic

[-HON-]
Beta Testers
380 posts
9,624 battles

Jump in the Alsace and load into Tears of the Desert, Epicenter (yaaaaa!!!!!) mid tier.

Sail north, get spotted, start WASD hacks, and lose ~20K from a G. Kurfurst at ~20km. 

Now this tier X German BB driver must have been very pleased that RNGesus was on his side, until my return salvo did this:

Salt2.jpg.8c074f57a97ad6d8d3b5203875aae393.jpg

salt7.thumb.jpg.1ef04231b1e0f50e310de1d54e4431e3.jpg

Being a nice bloke I return the compliment in all chat:

salt1.jpg.e3d6faa39440cd5e4fdf3582117c0883.jpg

But the salt is strong in this red BB driver:

Salt5.jpg.448fb79045f305b8abee2ec07190a24d.jpg

salt4.jpg.ead0275cef6f4aa99c102420615f21d4.jpg

There were a few other well thought out comebacks from the BB driver that I missed as I was laughing so much.  

I kept him in range and he started to focus on me, neglecting our Shimakaze, to his demise.

salt6.jpg.45b8211ada2a731eed08aa74451c463d.jpg

Alas our team collapsed quicker than tissue paper in a thunderstor mtm.  Not long after hearing, "You are our last hope", I was no more.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Beta Testers
2,317 posts
4,201 battles

Not sure how you think smack talking after you hit him hard with that salvo was going to get you anything else but a nasty response...

At least that's what looked like happened with the 'back at you' comment.

• Cool 3

[-BRS-]
Members
1,647 posts
13,661 battles

I think mostly Battleship drivers pour the salt I  never have enough time the punch those buttons being a Destroyer driver:cap_rambo:

Edited by silverdahc
  • Boring 1

[R-F]
Members
782 posts
6,420 battles
10 minutes ago, SwirvinBirds said:

Not sure how you think smack talking after you hit him hard with that salvo was going to get you anything else but a nasty response...

Exactly this.

While you may have intended for your comment to be a good natured observation that you both hit each other hard from very long range, It could just as easily have been interpreted as taunting.

With that said though, his language in his response was unacceptable.  I've been forum tempbanned for saying things much more moderate than that.

Also, I see you had my man Exafs on the other team, murdering people as he is wont to do.

[DPG]
Members
897 posts
4,438 battles

Maybe adding a winky face or tongue sticking out emoticon would have worked?

[BBICT]
Members
3,379 posts
3,573 battles

Well, you get all kinds playing this game... Myself and a Kii driver talked smack for most of game...He citadel my Atlanta, laugh...I'd set him on fire and ask how he liked that, etc...and then we both laughed, gave each other a Karma point and went on to the next game... But that doesn't happen every time I know... 

[SEOP]
Members
1,291 posts
28 minutes ago, SwirvinBirds said:

yeah -- no one really likes someone that gloats.  So yeah no sympathy for the OP and the salt that his smack talk instigated.    

• Cool 1

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I don't type in chat other than the obligatory o7 to those whom I recognize, I still get neg Karma but I don't get chat bans LoL