You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kongo_Pride

Time for a French BB subforum

25 comments in this topic

Members
57 posts
6,298 battles

WG, can you please explain why you don`t add the relevant subforums  when you add the line. Ever.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
36 minutes ago, Wowzery said:

Soontm grasshopper.

Yeah give them time I am sure they will get to week.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,796 posts
15,175 battles

RNGeezus, and apparently his WoW minions, work in mysterious ways. (Really, really mysterious ways!)

1,542 posts
26 battles
1 hour ago, Slick_Komodo said:

@Radar_X @WolfofWarship Could one of you please have a subforum for French BB created.

Much appreciated.

Thanks for sharing your suggestions and thoughts with us, we're always happy for your feedback :) will pass along any thoughts to our team for consideration 

• Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
9,547 posts
7,456 battles
On 3/1/2018 at 12:00 PM, Kongo_Pride said:

@Radar_X @WolfofWarship Could one of you please have a subforum for French BB created.

Much appreciated.

On 3/1/2018 at 1:48 PM, WolfofWarship said:

Thanks for sharing your suggestions and thoughts with us, we're always happy for your feedback :) will pass along any thoughts to our team for consideration 

A French BB sub-forum would be nice. It has been a bit.

• Cool 1

Members
626 posts
1,630 battles

Yeah I was just wondering this yesterday. It's been quite a while since French BB's were introduced now and the general BB forum is getting clogged up by topics that would belong in a French BB subforum if only it existed. 

[CUTER]
Members
698 posts
18,985 battles

Yeah...when Niko was still around these things were fixed within minutes of requesting one.  I know I did it twice with him and it was amended immediately, yet somehow WG NA is dumbfounded by the thought of making a new forum subgroup now.  How difficult is it to do?

Needless to say I am boycotting any contribution to French BB play until WG fixes it.

• Cool 1

Members
1,697 posts
7,233 battles
On 3/1/2018 at 10:48 AM, WolfofWarship said:

So, ummmmm, it’s been over a month, and French BB line still don’t have their own subforum?  Just following up...

[KEGEL]
Members
109 posts
5,399 battles
11 hours ago, Ramsalot said:

So, ummmmm, it’s been over a month, and French BB line still don’t have their own subforum?  Just following up...

Agreed. 

Can't be mixing Sushi, deep-fried Cheese Burgers, Bratwurst, Fish'n'Chips & Beef Bourgogne in the same pot. Simply uncivilized!

• Funny 3

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
22 hours ago, WolfofWarship said:

Don't worry guys, more news coming soon! 

Okay thanks Wolf, D'fhéadfadh do lá a bheith bheannaigh:Smile_honoring:

(P.S. I hope I got that right, my Irish is not what it used to be)

Edited by Chaos_EN2
  • Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
9,547 posts
7,456 battles
On 4/8/2018 at 11:38 AM, WolfofWarship said:

Don't worry guys, more news coming soon! 

Will we get the French BB forum before May 1st? It would be nice to have the French BB threads all in one place by themselves.

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,423 posts
3,367 battles

Okay seriously, what sleepy Admin do we have to wake up to get this done? This is getting a tad ridiculous.

Beta Testers
1,323 posts
3,585 battles

I am going to be shocked if I see a Russian battleship forum section pop up right after the patch that releases them comes out. Meanwhile it's been two months since French Battleships were out. Takes five minutes tops to create new forum sections. 

Members
448 posts
7,474 battles

Step 1: Alert forum administrators that we have no French BB subforum.

Step 2: Forum administrators actually schedule 10 minutes to do what you might imagine should have been a top priority for them months ago.

Step 3: ????

Step 4: Profit!!!

[PVE]
Members
9,547 posts
7,456 battles

It will be really sad if we hit June 1st and still no French BB forum. It has been 3 months since the full French BB line was released. 

@Gneisenau013, any news?

[WGA]
Administrator, Developers
895 posts
5,904 battles
41 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

It will be really sad if we hit June 1st and still no French BB forum. It has been 3 months since the full French BB line was released. 

@Gneisenau013, any news?

The team will take a close look at overhauling the Forums and make the threads easier to navigate and browse through.

"The most damaging phrase in a language is: 'It's always been done that way.'" - Grace Hopper, US Navy

#anchorsaweigh

dark.png

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
9,547 posts
7,456 battles
1 minute ago, Gneisenau013 said:

The team will take a close look at overhauling the Forums and make the threads easier to navigate and browse through.

"The most damaging phrase in a language is: 'It's always been done that way.'" - Grace Hopper, US Navy

#anchorsaweigh

dark.png

Ah, so it has been put off for a forum renovation? Any idea on when the renovation will happen?

[CUTER]
Members
698 posts
18,985 battles
On 5/26/2018 at 12:10 PM, Gneisenau013 said:

#anchorsaweigh

dark.png

I think telling us this in the first place would have been more useful.  Telling the community that there has been a pause in sub-forum creation because they are looking to streamline the product is much more useful to the community than...thanks we will pass your request along and nothing happens for months on end.  This is a public affairs failure.  On things like this, being a bit more transparent might get you the olive branch a lot more quickly from players than simply doing and saying nothing.  I personally fail to see why staying hush hush is anywhere remotely positive...as it is very clear folks have information they want to put out, but don't want it disappearing into the 37 page vacuum, that currently exists.  A sub-forum would have easily alleviated that concern, specifically for me, I imagine others as well.  But, explaining why...would have bought you time (a lot of it).

"A bad decision is better than no decision" - Anonymous

Edited by Kongo_Pride
  • Cool 1