Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
jt25rox

Not so super supercontainers

25 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
2,014 battles

Why when I get a super-container do I get 100 detonation flags. I thought they were suppose to give you more rare items not a set of common flags

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2
  • Bad 1

[HINON]
Supertester
7,523 posts
7,578 battles
2 minutes ago, jt25rox said:

I thought they were suppose to give you more rare items not a set of common flags

And where did you apparently see this?

[POP]
Beta Testers
289 posts
10,484 battles

100 det flags is a great drop. And the rate that rare stuff drops increases with a supercrate, but is not always gonna happen. I have gotten mostly flags like the 1 you got, prem time, great mods and once in a blue moon,a ship. Randomness is the key word. Plus it something free that you are getting. Be happy for that.

• Bad 1

[-BRS-]
Members
1,631 posts
13,535 battles

I think that would be super to get a hundred detonation Flags

Only way I get those is by earning them which isn't that fun but with the new update maybe not So Much Anymore

Edited by silverdahc
  • Bad 1

[SSBN]
[SSBN]
Members
302 posts
5,131 battles

Yea det flags are meh. They are easy to get, run out or unmount them and play the rng lottery.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles

Det Flags are great... it means high assurance that when you're running important camos and dragon flags you only need to worry about personal play. 

I wouldn't mind higher percentage of super containers drops if the Det Flag drops were higher. The changes to Detonations makes acquiring them even harder now. 

[NMKJT]
Members
2,720 posts
37 minutes ago, jt25rox said:

Why when I get a super-container do I get 100 detonation flags. I thought they were suppose to give you more rare items not a set of common flags

I haven't gotten a super-container in almost a year. I'm jealous

[TBW]
Members
6,395 posts
12,011 battles

Considering that there is probably going to be 25% less detonations. You just got something that is 25% more rare than it was 2 days ago.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
1 minute ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Considering that there is probably going to be 25% less detonations. You just got something that is 25% more rare than it was 2 days ago.

Yeah I agree, heck I will take them!

[DETN8]
Beta Testers
763 posts
5,956 battles
51 minutes ago, jt25rox said:

Yet another person complaining about free stuff. Wow!

[KNMSU]
Members
3,365 posts
3,938 battles

100 anti-det flags are WORLDS better than some of the throw-away mods you can get out of the things.

Beta Testers
178 posts
3,655 battles

Last year i took my Bismark out on a beautiful day and i got detonated by a Yamato sniping me from max range. I got my first super container after that game and got 100 detonation flags.

Needless to say i was pissed...

Alpha Tester
3,476 posts
1,521 battles
1 hour ago, Bronco said:

Yet another person complaining about free stuff. Wow!

I think the complaint is that for how rare it is to get a super container and the fact that the container is supposed to be well, SUPER, the rewards seems a bit lackluster.   

I mean free stuff is great but I have to admit that when I manage to actually score a Super Container, I am not much more excited about it than if it was a normal container.

Members
1,610 posts
3,573 battles
16 minutes ago, Midnitewolf said:

I think the complaint is that for how rare it is to get a super container and the fact that the container is supposed to be well, SUPER, the rewards seems a bit lackluster.   

I mean free stuff is great but I have to admit that when I manage to actually score a Super Container, I am not much more excited about it than if it was a normal container.

Same.  I have gotten around ten super containers since they became a thing and I have gotten nothing but flags.  Don't get me wrong,  some of them have been good flags but when you see people talking about all the silver or doubloons or ships or even modules they've gotten its a little frustrating.

[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
7,459 battles

Hadn't seen a SC in 2018 then bam..2 in a row while choosing extra flags option. Got 100 increased flooding flags which I sold for good coin and 7 days premium, so I'm not complaining.

[SEOP]
Members
1,286 posts

I stopped doing the random roll for crates.  The random roll thingy usually ends up being a 4-flag reward or handful of standard camos.  So over the long haul your screwing yourself out of a lot of signal flags and premium camos for a slightly higher probability of a super crate.  And when you finally get one -- its got something like 100-demo flags -- or ram damage reduction flags.  So free stuff YeeHaw -- but more free stuff when you dont click the random crate option.   

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

this is the 5th SC so far this year. 1 every 30-35 containers TYL

rQp8r7H.png

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles
59 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

rQp8r7H.png

Calendar or 365? Cause if it's the latter; not to bad. If it's the former; lucky...

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,175 battles

This is another one of those WG doesn't understand player's perception problem.

If the 100 flags containers simply have an extra pile of credits. It'd make the super container feels a lot more super. Or, instead of giving 1 flag x 100, WG change it to 10 flags x 10. It'll make the container's contents look way more attractive.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
45 minutes ago, Ivlerlin said:

Calendar or 365? Cause if it's the latter; not to bad. If it's the former; lucky...

I started this technic on January 1 2018  5 super Containers in less than 60 days

[-BRS-]
Members
1,631 posts
13,535 battles

I do the try your luck and I averaged one super container about 30 to 40 tries

[SEOP]
Members
1,286 posts
2 hours ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

rQp8r7H.png

radar booster -- yummy -- now that's a super container reward.

[NATO]
Beta Testers
1,774 posts
5,809 battles
10 hours ago, jt25rox said:

At least you get them, I havent seen one since around Christmas.

Sign in to follow this