Sign in to follow this  
jbonjour9

Emblems not showing up properly?

7 comments in this topic

[78TH]
Members
96 posts
4,552 battles

Anyone else having an issue with emblems not show up properly since patch 0.7.2? All i see when in-game on the tab menu is the the original one that we started with. Not the one I've selected or perhaps anyone else has selected. 

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,979 posts
7,530 battles

Heeeeey. Had you on my team for my last match last night, I was the Fujin. Also, yeah, I noticed this problem, and it appears to reset after each battle to the default, as well, after fixing the patch back to what one had it set to.

• Cool 1

[-BRS-]
Members
1,640 posts
13,617 battles

yeah I noticed that still shows the default emblem even after selecting one I've been awarded

[CK5]
Members
806 posts
6,586 battles

Yep, I noticed the same thing.  In-game all I see are the default patches, but when I go to my Profile, my selected emblem still shows up.  

[78TH]
Members
96 posts
4,552 battles
50 minutes ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

Heeeeey. Had you on my team for my last match last night, I was the Fujin. Also, yeah, I noticed this problem, and it appears to reset after each battle to the default, as well, after fixing the patch back to what one had it set to.

Oh hiya! i remember you :)

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,979 posts
7,530 battles
Just now, jbonjour9 said:

Oh hiya! i remember you :)

'Twas a right nice little battle we had there. I do love cappin the red base. :P

Sign in to follow this