Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
shoottokillyouall

Looking for serious Clan Wars team

4 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
1,739 battles

Hi Everyone!

I have been searching for a clan that takes the clan wars battles seriously and wants to climb the ladder. Bonus if you group gets together for practicing, discussing strategies and grinding the ships/captains we need to succeed.
I am looking for people who want to excel as a team and also will put in their own efforts to improve their personal skills as well.

I have been a shot caller for clan wars but can happily take instructions and am willing to learn! I am still a bit new but have a large variety of ships to use. I have grinded a Des Monie which I currently use in CW. I have a Hindenburg coming up next.

With that said, it would be great to have additional active members in the clan not just the clan wars team. I have a lot of playtime available throughout the day and evening hours due to working from home.

Thanks for your time reading this.

IGN: shoottokillyouall

[-ARP-]
Members
292 posts
13,958 battles

check out JR. we are in Storm and looking to push into Typhoon by next week. We play on Discord (my signature).  if interested visit us there and see if you like us.

[HAIFU]
[HAIFU]
Members
86 posts
3,747 battles

The Haifuri Community actually has two dedicated competitive teams.  In addition, we also are host to a bunch of active and fun peeps who do everything from divs to random nonsense and we'd love to have you!  Feel free to check us out via the link in my signature (: xoxo

Sign in to follow this