Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ZaKazan

Clan rewards doubloons automatic purchase of premium time

11 comments in this topic

[BOTES]
[BOTES]
Members
281 posts
5,093 battles

So today I logged on and the doubloons that I won from clan wars last night (1750) automatically purchased premium time for my account. Anyone else have this issue?

edit: So I did some checking, and I got 30 days premium time and about 160k free xp from this glitch, so I guess that was good value.

Edited by ZaKazan

[SF-3]
Members
1,531 posts
8,120 battles
1 hour ago, ZaKazan said:

So today I logged on and the doubloons that I won from clan wars last night (1750) automatically purchased premium time for my account. Anyone else have this issue?

edit: So I did some checking, and I got 30 days premium time and about 160k free xp from this glitch, so I guess that was good value.

You sure about that? I thought you got 30 days premium as a reward, along with 200k elite and 150k free exp, and dubs as well.

• Cool 1

[OPG]
[OPG]
Members
137 posts
7,325 battles

Its not a glitch- It is from the clan battles personal assignments. There are many rewards such as doubloons, camo, 30 days premium, and tons of xp (free & elite).
I think you got close to finishing your storm missions, because I believe those are the rewards.

[BOTES]
[BOTES]
Members
281 posts
5,093 battles

yeah i completely forgot about the clan rewards, just checked, yeah I got the clan rewards, just had the 1750 doubloons taken from my account for no reason lol

[WGA]
Administrator
693 posts
251 battles

There is a known issue impacting the Storm League assignments.  We are in the process of addressing it and appreciate the patience. 

• Cool 3

[BOTES]
[BOTES]
Members
281 posts
5,093 battles

thanks for the quick response radar, I appreciate it

Members
440 posts
12,756 battles

I got the 1750 doubloons only to have them go missing the next time I logged in. Waiting on a support ticket.

[ADOPT]
[ADOPT]
Members
3 posts
12,089 battles

Just got the rewards yesterday as well, and the doubloons are gone now that i logged in again, what a weird issue to have that is.

Sign in to follow this