Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

A Dismal Day...until....

4 comments in this topic

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,856 posts
13,076 battles

What a bad day on the seas today.  It's like no one knows how to play.  But there was one bright spot.  This game appeared lost...we should have lost it.  But providence shined.  Kinda makes up for all the other crap.

aa.thumb.jpg.f2f82c1c580c7fdbb8dec48bee559912.jpg

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
6,414 posts
4,302 battles

I got one of those games on my final charge (just over 1K base XP needed) at the Normandie grind. Went from "Yeah, win" to "oh no, not another fail team" to "nail biter" to "squeaked out a victory" and the night changed from the promise of a brutal base XP slog to new BB in my port in just one battle. Previous nights had been less than rewarding.

What do you get for completing the Aigle Marathon in the Aigle? Doubloons/Silver and a port slot?

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,856 posts
13,076 battles
8 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

What do you get for completing the Aigle Marathon in the Aigle? Doubloons/Silver and a port slot?

I don't recall.  For the most part, I don't chase these things. I play enough that I tend to complete most of the events just playing and having fun. 

Beta Testers
1,255 posts
8,146 battles

Had a low tier game yesterday where it was 4 greens vs 9 reds at 10 minutes, and 3 greens to 7 reds at 5 minutes.

Ended up with a win and one of the 2 greens left. 

Games like that show me the people who afk or bail out because "it's a loss anyways" are just goofy.

Sign in to follow this