You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

2 comments in this topic

[RWBY]
Members
16 posts
6,867 battles

So we all know about Ace Combat and how famous they are for large scale airborne fortresses/command cruisers/flying whales that can get shot down by one fast moving jet...

So my question is would it be possible to have one of these ships created and whether or not it would be worth it in the end I mean they pose a huge liability if they get shot down also would it be the Navy or the Air force that would have control of them.  If I were going off of what I've seen in science fiction I would probably make one a carrier with several ESM and Air defense ships guarding it along side a wet navy fleet to provide additional support from below and for the love of the belkans GIVE IT MORE FIGHTER SUPPORT IT TOOK ONE PLANE TO TAKE OUT THE COMMAND CRUISER YOU HAD ONE JOB ESPADDA TEAM...

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,797 posts
15,191 battles
16 minutes ago, RWBY_Rose said:

So we all know about Ace Combat and how famous they are for large scale airborne fortresses/command cruisers/flying whales that can get shot down by one fast moving jet...

No we aren't; no we don't, no they ain't.

18 minutes ago, RWBY_Rose said:

If I were going off of what I've seen in science fiction

You aren't already?

19 minutes ago, RWBY_Rose said:

and for the love of the belkans GIVE IT MORE FIGHTER SUPPORT IT TOOK ONE PLANE TO TAKE OUT THE COMMAND CRUISER YOU HAD ONE JOB ESPADDA TEAM...

Try less caffeine.