You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
bigalow87

How does someone...

15 comments in this topic

Members
292 posts
9,501 battles

...open a new account a few weeks ago, play nothing but tier 6-8 cv's, average 120k damage with a 22 k/d ratio in 110 games? How does one gin up that much XP so quickly?

[PVE]
Members
5,622 posts
18,220 battles

Or a re-roll. That would be an experienced player that starts over with a new account.

[NDA]
Supertester
4,844 posts
13,820 battles

Um what CV are they playing? If its a premium CV they could just be using it to bank roll the other ships. Could be a player from another server coming to this side of the ocean. They might have a new account but they bring skills from another account with them. It could also be a re-roll account or some one who used the play without making an account option. These are the Player_1624521585123654789 or something like that. They figure the game is worth an investment, dump the burner account, get a real account and invest in a premium ship to help them grind faster. 

[PVE]
Members
5,622 posts
18,220 battles

RedSea do the people who use the "Player 12345566" keep their former scores when they finally take a real name or do they get a "do over"? Always wondered about that.

[HINON]
Members
9,031 posts
2 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

RedSea do the people who use the "Player 12345566" keep their former scores when they finally take a real name or do they get a "do over"? Always wondered about that.

If they keep that account it retains their stats. He's talking about one of those players making a new account though if i understood his post correctly.

• Cool 1

Members
292 posts
9,501 battles

he has a kaga, ryujo, hiryu, & a shokaku, thats all of his ships...he shows 3 out of 10 co-op battles in a black swan , but otherwise, all cv's...and a normal name, not  a renamed type of name...

Edited by bigalow87

[DPG]
Members
897 posts
4,435 battles

To some people stats are extremely important and some of them will make a new account after they've had more experience.  It can be really difficult to play off those terrible mistakes and losses you had when you first started playing.

[PVE]
Members
5,622 posts
18,220 battles
30 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

If they keep that account it retains their stats. He's talking about one of those players making a new account though if i understood his post correctly.

Thanks Rip. Yeah mine was just one of those stupid things I think of and Red's post reminded me of it is all.

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,454 posts
11,762 battles
22 minutes ago, Amenhir said:

To some people stats are extremely important and some of them will make a new account after they've had more experience.  It can be really difficult to play off those terrible mistakes and losses you had when you first started playing.

Or somebody trying to get in one of the top clans.

Stats matter to them.

[ZR]
WoWS Wiki Editor
564 posts
4,793 battles
15 minutes ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

Stats matter to them.

rerolls are obvious
recruitment should be taking that into account

[DPG]
Members
897 posts
4,435 battles
20 minutes ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

Stats matter to them.

One of the unicum clans is going to check their stats and be able to glean that they're a reroll.  I'm sure they're going to want to know what their original name was and look at those stats as well.

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,454 posts
11,762 battles
7 hours ago, Amenhir said:

One of the unicum clans is going to check their stats and be able to glean that they're a reroll.  I'm sure they're going to want to know what their original name was and look at those stats as well.

They will be checking their tier8 to 10 ship stats.

A major part of clan recruitment is their interview/game play with the officers and how they mesh with their style.

Members
292 posts
9,501 battles

Ran into another one tonight. 100 battles in tier 1 ship then jumps straight into a tier 8 BB. I noticed because you don't see too many tier 8 ships earning the "warrior" medallion...lol...

ah, its a premium BB, still, *yarg*

Edited by bigalow87