Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
jackieyjy

Anyone know is the Richelieu permanent camo "the republic" also available to Alsace or Republique?

10 comments in this topic

[ADD1S]
Members
21 posts
1,618 battles

I only have Richelieu now so I wonder if the Republic or the Alsace has it

Also I wonder if I buy the Made of Orleans camo now for Richelieu with doubloons, will I get the doubloons back after I finish the campaign and get the camo?

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

My mother alway said Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Have patience buy as you need not as you want.

[SYN]
Members
334 posts
11,834 battles
9 minutes ago, jackieyjy said:

Also I wonder if I buy the Made of Orleans camo now for Richelieu with doubloons, will I get the doubloons back after I finish the campaign and get the camo?

Based on past results, you'll get the silver value of the camos.

[RKLES]
Members
7,239 posts
9,038 battles
27 minutes ago, jackieyjy said:

I only have Richelieu now so I wonder if the Republic or the Alsace has it

Based on past History with Wargaming unless they are giving something obviously universal across multiple vehicles ( they do this kind of thing with tanks sometimes too) then you should expect it to only be what they have stated it is for and that is Richelieu. Now they may make some things for the other ships later, that’s up to them.

Edited by Admiral_Thrawn_1

[AHOY_]
Beta Testers
6,503 posts
3,435 battles

Alsace and Republique do NOT have any special hull replacer camouflages. All they have are the standard T9 and T10 Permacamos for sale.

That said, Republique may get a special camouflage with the April Fools event, though it's a sci-fi theme rather than a French-themed one.

[LOU1]
Members
3,072 posts
8,161 battles

Based on the Dunkerque camo  you would get silver when you earned the camo, if you already have it.  Dunk camo gets you 4,500,00 silver.

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,217 posts
14,630 battles

Spending doubloons to get the camo in hopes of a silver credit return doesn't look like a good exchange, especially considering you can earn credits in game.  Doubloons is real money, especially considering the cost of high tier Perma-Camo.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

Sign in to follow this