Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ROM_248

Research Down A Tech Tree

8 comments in this topic

[LWC]
Members
3 posts
3,684 battles

Why is this not possible.  You can earn higher tier ships through special events but then you can only research up the tiers from there.  For instance I earned the Tier 6 La Gallissonniere in some event and can research higher tier ships from there.  But if I want Tier 1 through 5 I have to start with the T1 Bougainville.  WG needs to enable you to research down tier as well.  Just my thoughts.

[RLGN]
Members
8,309 posts
17,372 battles
20 minutes ago, ROM_248 said:

WG needs to enable you to research down tier as well.  Just my thoughts.

17 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

That would seem reasonable IMO

Bougainville is free? and you should already have it?

If you wind up having/going through everything anyway, I’m not sure how what direction you go matters... (Though some might object, citing experience issue while doing so...)

That being said; I believe the idea still makes sense.

Members
9,997 posts

Why?

You got a bonus, the ability to start a tree above low tier.....if you want to play the low tier ships, just play them.....

[WOLFB]
[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
1,446 posts
6,884 battles
1 hour ago, ROM_248 said:

Why is this not possible.  You can earn higher tier ships through special events but then you can only research up the tiers from there.  For instance I earned the Tier 6 La Gallissonniere in some event and can research higher tier ships from there.  But if I want Tier 1 through 5 I have to start with the T1 Bougainville.  WG needs to enable you to research down tier as well.  Just my thoughts.

Doesn't really make any difference. You still end up in the same spot

[WOLFB]
Members
1,742 posts
8,337 battles

What ? Why can't you just play those low tier ship ? They are not hard to play / unlock 

[LOU1]
Members
3,087 posts
8,164 battles

Tier 1 to 5 does tend to go quickly.  Playing through them does give a good feel for the line.  I do that often on the PTS just for fun.

Sign in to follow this