Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Usedcarjock

Izumo Chronicles: Day 5

4 comments in this topic

[SEALZ]
Members
526 posts
5,339 battles

Captain's Log: 28 February 2018

A mediocre match to go along with a mediocre day. Got my win for the day and ventured on to try out the new content, including Operation Hermes. Still managed a 90k overall with two base captures on Tears of the Desert, so my xp earned that match was still worthwhile. One of the interesting events that took place was an argument an Amagi was having with me over why I did not ram an Iowa that killed him. So the situation was the Amagi and I were going around two separate sides of an island to brawl a reversing Iowa. The Amagi at the time was on more or less 14k hp. I was at around 50k hp. The Iowa was sitting at 26k hp. The Iowa chose to target me over the Amagi, so I had to angle away so I wouldn't get deleted. Keep in mind the guns of the Iowa were facing 180 degrees away from the Amagi towards me. Cut to thirty seconds later, and a now dead Amagi is blaming me for his death, even though ramming him with 5 ships on each team still alive would have thrown my ship away. Eh salty players will be salty. I look forward to playing more tomorrow once the patch hype dies down a bit. Heh who am I kidding, the patch hype just started!

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Nice read shame your day included a Salty Arm Chair Admiral.

[RKLES]
Members
7,214 posts
9,006 battles
24 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

I love when the salt goes way too far and goes into profanity because then there is 100% legitimate way to get even with the guy unjustly yelling at you, they maybe get couple minutes of yelling at you, but you get to summon 24+ hours of Ban time for them by sending screen shots into Wargaming support and letting them swing the Ban Hammer.

[SEALZ]
Members
526 posts
5,339 battles
50 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

Meh all part of the high tier experience. No big deal.

Sign in to follow this