Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kiwi1960

Old Warrior Looking For A New Home!

11 comments in this topic

[1RD]
Members
551 posts

This is a sad story... firstly, I'm 57.5 years old, and I have terminal lung cancer. The Gene Therapy pill keeps me alive, well, its extending my life.

Moving on... Originally played on the EU servers... its where my main fleet resides, 24 ships of all sizes and classes, including premium ships. Not sure if you know or not, but they do not even have a profanity filter on their game chat... the forums are full of trolls... the in game abuse is astounding.... trolls play the game and trolls control the game... as well, it appears, the forums.

I still play those ships... but I have nothing to do with the forums OR clan gaming... even though I started my own clan before it was fully set up... due to my self imposed banishment from the trolls, I cannot even play the clan battles....

SO...here I am... a refugee on the NA server... a small fleet of six ships... and although I'm half blind, I can hit a ship first time from 15K away (depending on the ship of course) and had comments that it was a fluke... to accusations of cheating... which its not. Anyhow.... I'm also damn good with torpedoes.

A small and ancient fleet.... but building up steady... I prefer the Japanese Destroyers.... German and British Cruisers and a mix of BB's from various nations.

So I cannot offer you my amazing fleet because it interned on another server :( One day they may make a break for freedom.....

What I can offer you is....

A fleet, with a loyal and obedient commander ready to do battle no matter what time of the day or night.

I am of an age where personal glory, while nice, is second to the entire team winning... if that means ramming my cruiser into a battle ship for us to win or to save more than one team mate, then so be it...

Anyone want me? (I make great coffee!)

Edited by kiwi1960

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,608 battles

don't do clan battles myself I play almost nightly if you see me around can division with ya no probs gud luck out there , try and find a few nice people to play with and just stay outa chat this community is pretty good honestly good luck out there

• Cool 1

[-TC]
[-TC]
Members
305 posts
1,735 battles
3 hours ago, kiwi1960 said:

This is a sad story... firstly, I'm 57.5 years old, and I have terminal lung cancer. The Gene Therapy pill keeps me alive, well, its extending my life.

Moving on... Originally played on the EU servers... its where my main fleet resides, 24 ships of all sizes and classes, including premium ships. Not sure if you know or not, but they do not even have a profanity filter on their game chat... the forums are full of trolls... the in game abuse is astounding.... trolls play the game and trolls control the game... as well, it appears, the forums.

I still play those ships... but I have nothing to do with the forums OR clan gaming... even though I started my own clan before it was fully set up... due to my self imposed banishment from the trolls, I cannot even play the clan battles....

SO...here I am... a refugee on the NA server... a small fleet of six ships... and although I'm half blind, I can hit a ship first time from 15K away (depending on the ship of course) and had comments that it was a fluke... to accusations of cheating... which its not. Anyhow.... I'm also damn good with torpedoes.

A small and ancient fleet.... but building up steady... I prefer the Japanese Destroyers.... German and British Cruisers and a mix of BB's from various nations.

So I cannot offer you my amazing fleet because it interned on another server :( One day they may make a break for freedom.....

What I can offer you is....

A fleet, with a loyal and obedient commander ready to do battle no matter what time of the day or night.

I am of an age where personal glory, while nice, is second to the entire team winning... if that means ramming my cruiser into a battle ship for us to win or to save more than one team mate, then so be it...

Anyone want me? (I make great coffee!)

Exiles seems to be the perfect fit for you sir! Everything you need to know is down below!

Hello everyone and welcome to the Exiles World of Warships Division Recruitment depot!

Forum: www.exiles1.com

Teamspeak Info: 167.114.60.253:9740

We're looking to build a competitive clan, but also be available for casual players who just want to have a good time with the clan.

What we have to offer:

• Active Leadership
  • Clan Battles
  • Clan Forums
  • Teamspeak 3
  • Fun community
  • Opportunity to grow as a player and person
  • Leadership Opportunity

Requirements

• Must be 18 years of age
  • Teamspeak 3 is a MUST to join Exiles. No Exceptions!!
  • Must submit an Application on our forum!
  • Must be ACTIVE at least 4 nights a week!
  • Tier 6 or higher recommended
  •  

For more information, please visit our website and join our Teamspeak server for more details!!!

Application: http://www.exiles1.com/recruitment

Edited Tuesday at 09:15 PM by DevilFreak_

[1RD]
Members
551 posts
1 hour ago, DevilFreak_ said:

Exiles seems to be the perfect fit for you sir! Everything you need to know is down below!

Hello everyone and welcome to the Exiles World of Warships Division Recruitment depot!

Forum: www.exiles1.com

Teamspeak Info: 167.114.60.253:9740

We're looking to build a competitive clan, but also be available for casual players who just want to have a good time with the clan.

What we have to offer:

• Active Leadership
  • Clan Battles
  • Clan Forums
  • Teamspeak 3
  • Fun community
  • Opportunity to grow as a player and person
  • Leadership Opportunity

Requirements

• Must be 18 years of age
  • Teamspeak 3 is a MUST to join Exiles. No Exceptions!!
  • Must submit an Application on our forum!
  • Must be ACTIVE at least 4 nights a week!
  • Tier 6 or higher recommended
  •  

For more information, please visit our website and join our Teamspeak server for more details!!!

Application: http://www.exiles1.com/recruitment

Edited Tuesday at 09:15 PM by DevilFreak_

OK.... being a refugee.... or exile... I'm not sure if I have a tier 6 ship, but that can be rectified very soon. I'm not active four night a week on the NA server, but I can be, its not a problem.

Teamspeak... (sigh) .... are you absolutely sure you can handle the Kiwi accent.... :) OK, I'l do it..... but first, let me see if I can join a clan, I'm level 15 or 16 on the EU server I think, but only a level 6 I think here... meaning I may not be allowed to join a clan till I get higher... and I'll also want to make sure I have the first of my tier 6 ships... I shall joing your clan, sir, just give me a few days to get sorted out but playing like mad an amassing some good fighting ships.

[-TC]
[-TC]
Members
305 posts
1,735 battles
12 minutes ago, kiwi1960 said:

OK.... being a refugee.... or exile... I'm not sure if I have a tier 6 ship, but that can be rectified very soon. I'm not active four night a week on the NA server, but I can be, its not a problem.

Teamspeak... (sigh) .... are you absolutely sure you can handle the Kiwi accent.... :) OK, I'l do it..... but first, let me see if I can join a clan, I'm level 15 or 16 on the EU server I think, but only a level 6 I think here... meaning I may not be allowed to join a clan till I get higher... and I'll also want to make sure I have the first of my tier 6 ships... I shall joing your clan, sir, just give me a few days to get sorted out but playing like mad an amassing some good fighting ships.

Well in the mean time, hop in our TS Server to get to know your clan commander and future comrades!

-DF

[1RD]
Members
551 posts

Good Idea!

For some reason, I had already joined... when, not sure, why ...not sure, but I believe its to do with the EU server in some way... would have been before I started my clan....

OK.... this is good... really.... if I can contact someone from the EU WoWS server via Twitter, for example, I might have them KILL my unused clan so you can add me to both the NA and EU clans... of course, I'm in a better condition to fight immediately on the EU server... just do expect me to EVER log onto the EU forums. I told them I wouldn't and I mean it.

Maybe you can hunt down my application, if there is one... or make it so I can resubmit an updated application.

Good to be on board.

Edited by kiwi1960

[1RD]
[1RD]
Members
133 posts
9,840 battles

Hey Kiwi,

You are welcome to join the 1RD as well. No disrespect intended towards XILES, just want to make sure you get in a clan.

Fair winds Sailor.

[1RD]
Members
551 posts
8 minutes ago, MCBURL said:

Hey Kiwi,

You are welcome to join the 1RD as well. No disrespect intended towards XILES, just want to make sure you get in a clan.

Fair winds Sailor.

Ohhhhhh.... the Red Devils.... do I get my own red cap? :)

I will *NOT* spy on any other clan, what I see and hear will stay with me and not be repeated... so I might join just to get the feel of things....

See, the problem for me is.... dealing with lung cancer... any clan that looks BIG is going to confuse the hell out of me (overwhelm me, in other words)... so with that promise made, I might join any clan that would like me and then, when I decide, I state my pick here and remove myself from the clans I have joined.

[1RD]
[1RD]
Members
133 posts
9,840 battles

No problem brother. I'm sure there are plenty of Clans like mine where you will enjoy game play with them. If you see my online, message me I'll be happy to division with you for whichever game you like ( Scenario/Co-Op/Random ).

[-TC]
[-TC]
Members
305 posts
1,735 battles
40 minutes ago, kiwi1960 said:

Good Idea!

For some reason, I had already joined... when, not sure, why ...not sure, but I believe its to do with the EU server in some way... would have been before I started my clan....

OK.... this is good... really.... if I can contact someone from the EU WoWS server via Twitter, for example, I might have them KILL my unused clan so you can add me to both the NA and EU clans... of course, I'm in a better condition to fight immediately on the EU server... just do expect me to EVER log onto the EU forums. I told them I wouldn't and I mean it.

Maybe you can hunt down my application, if there is one... or make it so I can resubmit an updated application.

Good to be on board.

I'm confused.

Are you on Warships NA or Warships EU?

Exiles is a Warships NA Clan

[1RD]
Members
551 posts
42 minutes ago, DevilFreak_ said:

I'm confused.

Are you on Warships NA or Warships EU?

Exiles is a Warships NA Clan

I'm on both.... but I refuse to take part with clans OR frequent the EU server because its full of children who act like trolls.

But if I can join a clan on the NA side then all will be well, its just a pity that the money hungry War gaming net refuses to pay me compensation.... so I have to build my fleet up from scratch again.

Sign in to follow this