Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
457th_FighterGroup

Will we ever see Dynamo again?

6 comments in this topic

Members
217 posts
2,039 battles

I know I was not the only one who really enjoyed this Operation. It's nearing the time when this Op was introduced last year, and I hope we'll see it again.

Anyone know if Dynamo is coming back? 

[PVE]
Members
5,643 posts
18,236 battles

Dunkirk is my favorite OP for a couple of reasons. First it was really fast paced with just enough "breathers" to get your bearings. I also did really well playing it and for a potato player like me, that is nice. I actually had people want to division with me so they could 5 star it. I probably played it 100+ times just for the sheer joy of it. Dunkirk was also my first experience using a 19 point captain (which was great) and with all the elite xp, it got me my first 19 pointer! The one thing I could only manage to do once was save that friendly bot ship that gets all cowardly and runs to the minefield and that was because someone else knew how to do it and I just kind of helped. I probably reported that bot ship 50 times for being a bot.... I hope they release it again on the Dunkirk anniversary, I really had a blast playing it.  

[MBR]
Members
229 posts
5,683 battles
8 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

The one thing I could only manage to do once was save that friendly bot ship that gets all cowardly and runs to the minefield

The bot's name was Parks

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
5,643 posts
18,236 battles
12 minutes ago, MaxVladimus said:

The bot's name was Parks

Thanks, my eyesight and memory is going! 

Sign in to follow this