Sign in to follow this  
carpopotamus

steven segal captain

6 comments in this topic

[-1NA-]
Members
2 posts
2,160 battles

whered he go he was in my benson this am .. now I log on and I have friggen john doe in here 

atleast gimme the option to use my own rename of him 

• Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[LHG]
Members
1,650 posts
4,918 battles

His agreement with WG has been terminated.  He has disappeared, much like the rest of his movie career. 

• Funny 1

[INTEL]
Members
6,660 posts
25,711 battles

You ask that question. Seriously?

None of the zillion threads gave you a slight hint?

Edited by alexf24

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,937 posts
7,508 battles
1 hour ago, carpopotamus said:

whered he go he was in my benson this am .. now I log on and I have friggen john doe in here 

Patch notes and news articles, very, very useful, they are. It's been known for weeks this was happening, and why it was happening.

[PVE]
Members
5,615 posts
18,201 battles
2 hours ago, carpopotamus said:

I think Wargaming is missing a great opportunity to allow players to personalize their ships by not giving us the ability to scroll though the captain's portraits and change them as well as renaming captains. It has zero effect on the game or gameplay and would make players much happier. I have so many captains with the same picture that it drives me nuts. Today when I logged into the game, realized I had to retrain my French BB captain for instance. His picture is the same as the captain for my Martel. I got them mixed up, retrained my Martel captain to the Lyon. When I went to put my other captain on the Martel, realized my mistake. It cost me 400k credits extra and tens of thousands of elite xp to correct the mistake because the pictures were the same. Granted I should have paid closer attention as I forgot I had put my Martel captain on the Lyon when it was a premium to farm some xp for him (grinding him to 19). To make matters worse, I have the same bearded captain portrait on 4 of my Russian ships plus the same picture on a captain in my reserves.... It is annoying. 

The inability to personalize the game is one of the biggest failures of WoWS. The idea that they introduced patches/emblems before such a simple change shows that they have no clue what gamers want. 

Edited by Taylor3006

Sign in to follow this