Mitch_Landman

need help please

8 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts
141 battles

i got referred from a friend and i didnt get any of the things it said id get? i dont wanna make a new account just to not get it again?

[H-W-C]
Members
1,262 posts
3,355 battles
3 minutes ago, Mitch_Landman said:

i got referred from a friend and i didnt get any of the things it said id get? i dont wanna make a new account just to not get it again?

You have to play one battle in a tier 6+ tech tree ship to get Texas. Why you don't have Diana I have no idea.

[RLGN]
Members
8,253 posts
17,271 battles

I think you need a minimum number of games/account level before they show up?

Don’t worry, for now, I believe it’s a pretty low number either way.

If they still don’t show up after say, a week of playing, maybe? then I’d start to worry.

Members
4 posts
141 battles

i just dont wanna dedicate so much time and not get any of it because i wanna buy ships with real money but it'll be so annoying if i dont get any of it

[O_O]
Members
4,415 posts
9,558 battles

Did you follow a link that looks like this? (this is my referral link, which will be different from your friend's):

https://playtogether.worldofwarships.com/invite/mwwzk57

If you have done things correctly, you should get the Tier 2 premium ship Diana immediately.  You won't get the T5 premium ship Texas until you play your first (or next) T6 game.

[LHG]
Members
1,652 posts
4,919 battles

Right now the WOWS site is upgrading to ver 0.7.2 so that may be delaying things a bit.  If you don't see the Diana in your port within the next day or two, submit a support ticket here. https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/

Send them a description of what happened (or in this case didn't happen) along with the copy of the link you received and they will look into it.  They're generally pretty good about resolving issues like these (after all you're a new player which will hopefully make their cash register to go Cha - Ching!!!).

Hope that's helpful. 

• Cool 1