Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Wombatmetal

Well Done Wargaming

10 comments in this topic

[NMKJT]
Members
2,723 posts

Good job on the launch of the new French BBs. From the collection to the missions for early access, a new skipper, a new campaign, and operation. All to go with and tied into the new ship line.

If this is the standard for the launch of future ship lines, I like it.

And I don't even like BB life

• Cool 5

[RKLES]
Members
7,199 posts
8,955 battles

Yeah Wargaming did great job with this update and even managed to solve a few of the bugs as well. Impressive to say the least.

[OPG]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,892 posts
10,457 battles
7 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Yeah Wargaming did great job with this update and even managed to solve a few of the bugs as well. Impressive to say the least.

Now if we can just fix the rendering

[CRMSN]
Members
147 posts
12,375 battles
2 minutes ago, Fog_Battleship_NCarolina said:

Now if we can just fix the rendering

They are working on it...apparently

[RKLES]
Members
7,199 posts
8,955 battles

Yeah that is why I said they were able to fix some of the bugs and not all of them. The game freeze and crash bug is still in there, but I think they may have lessened how frequently that one hits.

Or I have started wondering if it might be due to people modding the game and I just happen to get too close to a modded ship and it causes trouble? Because the game crash bug has been too inconsistent and random for me to pin down the cause of it without server and game read outs to isolate the exact cause of those.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,797 posts
15,191 battles

I will admit that this line launch was better and smoother than any I've seen previously. Kind of nice, huh?

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,178 posts
18,895 battles

Was good. Only two things that could have been better: first, people should have known that there will be container for the second part. Second: that everyone should have gotten at least the T5 from the container. Reading through the forum the last weeks this were the points that frustrated some player.

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,176 battles
12 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

Was good. Only two things that could have been better: first, people should have known that there will be container for the second part. Second: that everyone should have gotten at least the T5 from the container. Reading through the forum the last weeks this were the points that frustrated some player.

I agree, @Radar_X @Pigeon_of_War mind passing this feedback up to Wargaming? 

[NMKJT]
Members
2,723 posts
47 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

I agree with this, and explaining that folks would keep their ships. Was some angst over that.

Still a great rollout. Let's do them like this again!

[WOLF3]
Members
6,400 posts
2,387 battles

Me too and well said, so  +1

Edited by iDuckman

Sign in to follow this