Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IronWolfV

Guess who's baaaack

40 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

6,805
[SYN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
5,395 battles

After a month off courtesy of WG mods(just stating why I was gone, not arguing what happened!) I'm now back on the forums. Now I REALLY have to be PC because 4 strikes.

 

But one major gripe. Because I tried out WOWP, I got forced to use WGs gaming center to start all WG titles and it completely corrupted. Not only the game center, but the logins for WOWS and WoT and refuses to fix itself or the launchers for the aforementioned games. Only WOWP works. And I have to do a go around to get into WOWP!

Come on WG. If you're going to do something like that GET IT RIGHT!!!

 

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48
[AFW-]
Members
282 posts
12,304 battles
12 minutes ago, IronWolfV said:

Now I REALLY have to be PC because 4 strikes.

 

12 minutes ago, IronWolfV said:

Come on WG. If you're going to do something like that GET IT RIGHT!!!

Welcome back :cap_haloween:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,805
[SYN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
5,395 battles
1 minute ago, Apewar said:

 

Welcome back :cap_haloween:

Thanks...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
254
[STW]
Members
752 posts
5,774 battles

My 0.7.2 update made the language on my inventory Portuguese.  Only on the inventory screen, everything else is in English.  Feelsgood.

 

e: was using the Game Center as well

Edited by Deviathan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,805
[SYN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
5,395 battles
2 minutes ago, sbcptnitro said:

How did you get 4 strikes? You aren't even close to the ones I consider "toxic" here.

Mods hate me.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
866
[SF-A]
Members
3,156 posts
6,819 battles

Ah! I suppose of they want you to walk the tightrope that's all you can really do. On the other hand, if they do ferret out some wrongthink, you can start that reroll you've always wanted secretly :cap_haloween:

 

Seriously though, nice to have you back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,805
[SYN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
5,395 battles
4 minutes ago, pewpewpew42 said:

Ah! I suppose of they want you to walk the tightrope that's all you can really do. On the other hand, if they do ferret out some wrongthink, you can start that reroll you've always wanted secretly :cap_haloween:

 

Seriously though, nice to have you back!

Nice to be back. Even a dev welcomed me back. Gives me nice warm and tingly feelings.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,741
[WOLF9]
Privateers
11,045 posts
4,388 battles
12 minutes ago, IronWolfV said:

Mods hate me.

They must be cat lovers.   .. mm ...  No, that's not it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,103
[CHASE]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,947 posts
11,475 battles

You can always download the steam version, it works fairly well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,643
Members
9,915 posts
12,377 battles

good to have you back again my friend...

 

 

 

 

Edited by pmgaudio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,805
[SYN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
5,395 battles
5 minutes ago, Fog_Battleship_NCarolina said:

You can always download the steam version, it works fairly well

I'd have to redownload everything and that's a pain on Wi-Fi hotspot atm. But hopefully on a week I'll finally get off the road, into a daycab job and steady internet with my reliable A10 desktop. Should be fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,194
[WOLFG]
Members
24,218 posts
6,097 battles
42 minutes ago, sbcptnitro said:

How did you get 4 strikes? You aren't even close to the ones I consider "toxic" here.

Yeah really. I had to call somebody a cross-dressing transvestite to get the one I have lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,805
[SYN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
5,395 battles
1 minute ago, Skpstr said:

Yeah really. I had to call somebody a cross-dressing transvestite to get the one I have lol.

The last one I got, was for non constructive for telling a guy to use the enter key on a long post word vomit so I could understand what he was trying to say.

I am dead serious.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,820
Members
5,575 posts
7,121 battles

I run the old installer.

There was a link to it on here at one point. 

I'm sure it can be found if you search around. Not sure if it'll help.

I'm pretty sure I have a copy of it somewhere as well.

Edited by Wulfgarn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
444
[B2P]
Members
1,662 posts
20,532 battles
8 minutes ago, IronWolfV said:

The last one I got, was for non constructive for telling a guy to use the enter key on a long post word vomit so I could understand what he was trying to say.

I am dead serious.

Watch out, you're dangerously close to criticizing moderation policy which is a strike-worthy offense. I'm on strike 4 too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,805
[SYN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
5,395 battles
1 minute ago, crzyhawk said:

Welcome back, dude

Thanks hawk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,805
[SYN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
5,395 battles
Just now, Ju87s said:

Watch out, you're dangerously close to criticizing moderation policy which is a strike-worthy offense. I'm on strike 4 too. 

I know. I was merely explaining what happened. Not criticising.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,029
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,857 posts
16,599 battles

Uninstall game center.

If using Win 10, go to programs list from windows symbol. There is an uninstall option.

Then reinstall game center and re-download games from game center.

A pain, but it fixed issue for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×