Paintpro_1

Fire button doesn't Fire..." Gets stuck"

9 comments in this topic

[AK-47]
Members
155 posts
3,106 battles

After the patch I've noticed that it sometimes takes 3-7 times pressing fire to actually have your guns go off..... 

also on occasion coming out of aiming zoom "ctrl/rightclick" doesn't allow you to target enemy planes/ships for the rest of the game...

anyone else experiencing any of these problems or am I just delusional? 

[TEARZ]
[TEARZ]
Beta Testers
336 posts
7,504 battles

Before the patch, my forth gun would not group fire. Had to shot it by itself and click 2-3 times before it would fire. 

[TORND]
Members
206 posts
11,325 battles

Haven't played latest build except in test, but for past several months have had the opposite problem, guns firing by themselves randomly. Not good when you're not spotted.

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles

This patch is pretty buggy. There's a good chance that's what's causing the issue.

A mod just posted they were having issues.

I played 8 battles today, and at times it got pretty choppy.

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles

What type of mouse are you using? I occasionally get weird things happening with mine. But I use a travel mouse when I'm I'm out and about. When I'm docked in at home with a normal desktop mouse I've had no issues outside of my general lag. 

My travel mouse is a Microsoft Arc mouse which is a single button mouse that's a pseudo "touch pad". It functions but it's definitely not the greatest for WoWS which benefits from a 2/3 button mouse with a clickable wheel. 

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,804 posts
15,278 battles
2 hours ago, Paintpro_1 said:

I've noticed that it sometimes takes 3-7 times pressing fire to actually have your guns go off..... 

I have had this problem, and long before this latest patch.

31 minutes ago, NolaMike said:

guns firing by themselves randomly.

I have had this problem also; not good at all if you're playing an IJN DD. And again, long before this patch.

[AK-47]
Members
155 posts
3,106 battles
27 minutes ago, Ivlerlin said:

What type of mouse are you using? I occasionally get weird things happening with mine. But I use a travel mouse when I'm I'm out and about. When I'm docked in at home with a normal desktop mouse I've had no issues outside of my general lag. 

My travel mouse is a Microsoft Arc mouse which is a single button mouse that's a pseudo "touch pad". It functions but it's definitely not the greatest for WoWS which benefits from a 2/3 button mouse with a clickable wheel. 

I never thought about the mouse being an issue but now I could see it because I use a wireless mouse with the buttons and click wheel... I have been looking at an actual wired gaming mouse with 6-9 buttons just I'm too anal about stuff and don't like any of the ones I have seen cause Again I'm anal.... LOL 

38 minutes ago, Wulfgarn said:

This patch is pretty buggy. There's a good chance that's what's causing the issue.

A mod just posted they were having issues.

I played 8 battles today, and at times it got pretty choppy.

Well at least mine isn't the only one choppy and dropping fps at the worst times and even salvos going straight threw ships broadsides.... know it's not my side cause I have 1200 Mbps dl with 850 Mbps upload... it never used to be this bad and at times my ship will be floating in the beginning of match for 10-15 seconds... Like I said it has NEVER done this before so  I'm just glad others are experiencing it and it's not my labtop taking a poop cause my daughter that's 6 got on it.... "Gonna blame her" cause she kicks my [edited]in go fish.... 

• Cool 1

[ADAPT]
Members
828 posts
13,091 battles
On 3/1/2018 at 5:50 AM, Paintpro_1 said:

After the patch I've noticed that it sometimes takes 3-7 times pressing fire to actually have your guns go off..... 

also on occasion coming out of aiming zoom "ctrl/rightclick" doesn't allow you to target enemy planes/ships for the rest of the game...

anyone else experiencing any of these problems or am I just delusional? 

hey , i have same problem..click 1 time, not fire..need to click again..i though myy mouse, so someone else also have this problem..huhu