Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

Got 1 Credit Notice???

9 comments in this topic

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,791 posts
10,567 battles

No idea what it is for but when logging in to port earlier a little notice popped up down to the bottom right and it was 1 credit??? I panicked for a minute thinking Missouri was gone and it was a refund but it is still there (PHEW!!! LOL). No clue what the 1 credit is for as it didn't say? Anyone else get that? 

Edited by AdmiralThunder

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts
14 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

No idea what it is for but when legging in to port earlier a little notice popped up down to the bottom right and it was 1 credit??? I panicked for a minute thinking Missouri was gone and it was a refund but it is still there (PHEW!!! LOL). No clue what the 1 credit is for as it didn't say? Anyone else get that? 

They can't seem to do anything for free. I didn't look, but I'm guessing that was for the Clan Wars ships they removed. That's how much it costs after you FXP anything you still have to buy it after.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,791 posts
10,567 battles
13 minutes ago, centarina said:

it was gratuity for the lap dance you gave :Smile_hiding:

That is so wrong on so many levels

5 minutes ago, w4spl3g said:

They can't seem to do anything for free. I didn't look, but I'm guessing that was for the Clan Wars ships they removed. That's how much it costs after you FXP anything you still have to buy it after.

I don't play any kind of PVP these days so didn't participate in Clan Battles and thus got no rental ships. Plus they gave me 1 credit not removed 1 credit (I think anyway).

Only thing I have spent 1 credit on is MO and the extra Perma Camo for it and still have them so it isn't some kind of refund. Just seems odd.

Edited by AdmiralThunder

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
1,340 posts
14,832 battles
1 hour ago, AdmiralThunder said:

You get more?!?

• Cool 1

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts
3 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

I don't play any kind of PVP these days so didn't participate in Clan Battles and thus got no rental ships. Plus they gave me 1 credit not removed 1 credit (I think anyway).

Only thing I have spent 1 credit on is MO and the extra Perma Camo for it and still have them so it isn't some kind of refund. Just seems odd.

I don't play clan battles either but it still gives and takes away the ships. Since you're in a clan (at least it shows you as in one here) that could still be why.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,282 posts

Well... I got one credit too - think they could put an explanation with it? Must be some new program because I do not recall seeing a single credit at the end of any other CW action. 

Sign in to follow this