Expscout

Pink account name! for nothing!

11 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
545 battles

I was recently in this match and the lag was horrible, the game kept saying that i was firing at someone when i wasn't even firing, and now i have a PInk name!

f*&^ this game, i will NOT play this with a pink GD name!

• Bad 2

[-I-]
Members
721 posts
8,211 battles

Play a few games and it'll go away.  Co-op works if you prefer that route.  It's not permanent, nothing to get that worked up about.

[78TH]
Members
96 posts
4,527 battles

As stated you only have to play a few games and it goes away.  Being pink has happened to the best of us :Smile_great:

• Cool 1

Members
519 posts
3,350 battles

It's not that big of a deal, and if you were lagging you could have been firing and not knowing it until afterwards..

[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,045 posts
10,451 battles
19 minutes ago, Expscout said:

f*&^ this game, i will NOT play this with a pink GD name!

So, is cursing at Police Officers effective for you in getting out of being stopped for a ticket?  If it isn't, what makes you think it will work here?

[78TH]
Members
96 posts
4,527 battles

how does that logic even make sense? i mean thats your choice i guess? OR you can just play a few games have the pink name taken away and move on? its not like people care if your pink or not in game...lol :fish_palm:

[TDD]
Members
905 posts
7,942 battles

dude, if you don't want to play don't play but please complain somewhere else. so what your name is pink for five games or so... doesn't mean a dang thing.