Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SansPeur

The Gold of France Missions

17 comments in this topic

[-HON-]
Beta Testers
376 posts
9,551 battles

So The Gold of France, Mission Two requires a bunch of ribbons, with which French BBs can be done in co-op.

Load in the secondary specced Alsace and get within 11.3km of the bots and laugh.  I should have it completed in 6 or so missions.

5a9714dd18d19_Alsacehits.thumb.jpg.894fc76c15557ebff856660c5ed90db3.jpg

• Cool 2

Members
100 posts
348 battles

Too bad scenarios do not count. Farming hermes in a secondary specced Richairu... would been quick

[RLGN]
Members
8,262 posts
17,271 battles
13 minutes ago, SansPeur said:

So The Gold of France, Mission Two requires a bunch of ribbons, with which French BBs can be done in co-op.

Load in the secondary specced Alsace and get within 11.3km of the bots and laugh.  I should have it completed in 6 or so missions.

True; but only if someone cares enough about the French BBs to get one?

+1 anyway because I would do the same thing in a heartbeat with other ships.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,113 posts
14,519 battles
5 minutes ago, Verios44 said:

Too bad scenarios do not count. Farming hermes in a secondary specced Richairu... would been quick

I'm a Randoms player, but the narrowing of what can be played to get various missions, campaigns done is kind of... sucky.

[DAY]
Members
1,182 posts
11,734 battles

but why would you care about richelieu perma camo if you already have the alcase?

[RLGN]
Members
8,262 posts
17,271 battles

Would rather use a carrier anyway...

...BEARN!!!! Where are yooooouuuuu...!!!

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,178 posts
18,908 battles

Thought the same. Why making a operation for French BB but exclude it from the missions.

[RKLES]
Members
7,211 posts
8,988 battles

Anyone else wish you could have the option to get the camo or the corresponding Doubloons cost instead?  I would even be happy with half the Doubloons that camo costs...

• Cool 2

Members
519 posts
3,350 battles
12 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

I'm a Randoms player, but the narrowing of what can be played to get various missions, campaigns done is kind of... sucky.

I kind of like it, a change to the grind is a good thing for me, just like the new Operation, if it wasn't for the limitations I'd never play my Pepsi Fiji or Belfast..

[-HON-]
Beta Testers
376 posts
9,551 battles
13 minutes ago, jason199506 said:

but why would you care about richelieu perma camo if you already have the alcase?

Because the missions give you rewards like this:

rewards.jpg.ebc8ae775846f8c512c9690639558233.jpg

which is a very good pay off for some nonnon thinking fun in co-ops.

[RKLES]
Members
7,211 posts
8,988 battles
7 minutes ago, SansPeur said:

Because the missions give you rewards like this:

rewards.jpg.ebc8ae775846f8c512c9690639558233.jpg

which is a very good pay off for some nonnon thinking fun in co-ops.

And each of those is worth 22,000 credits each or 15 Doubloons each. So just the the above reward alone is a savings of 660,000 credits or 450 Doubloons.

[-HON-]
Beta Testers
376 posts
9,551 battles
Just now, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

And each of those is worth 22,000 credits each or 15 Doubloons each. So just the the above reward alone is a savings of 660,000 credits or 450 Doubloons.

Not counting what comes from the 2 creates.

[RKLES]
Members
7,211 posts
8,988 battles
1 hour ago, SansPeur said:

5a9714dd18d19_Alsacehits.thumb.jpg.894fc76c15557ebff856660c5ed90db3.jpg

Is this possible with Secondary spec Richelieu as well?

[-HON-]
Beta Testers
376 posts
9,551 battles
15 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Is this possible with Secondary spec Richelieu as well?

You can do it with secondary spec Richelieu, but you wont get as many hits.

For each mission:

Task 1, 1 star, any ship V+, random only, nice reward;

Task 2, 2 stars, French ship, random and co-op, better reward plus 1 container;

Task 3, 3 stars, Aigle, random and co-op, even better rewards plus 2 containers;

Task 4, 3 stars, French BBs VIII+, random and co-op, bestest rewards plus 2 containers.

Six stars to complete each mission.

[RKLES]
Members
7,211 posts
8,988 battles
44 minutes ago, SansPeur said:

You can do it with secondary spec Richelieu, but you wont get as many hits.

For each mission:

Task 1, 1 star, any ship V+, random only, nice reward;

Task 2, 2 stars, French ship, random and co-op, better reward plus 1 container;

Task 3, 3 stars, Aigle, random and co-op, even better rewards plus 2 containers;

Task 4, 3 stars, French BBs VIII+, random and co-op, bestest rewards plus 2 containers.

Six stars to complete each mission.

1st mission is easy just take Cruiser like Nurnberg or Cleveland out and just Spam shellfire that’s how I have completed such missions quite quickly before.

Task 2 I am considering French T6 CL to get that one done since it’s the only French Cruiser I currently have and got  it From New Years Event. Just wondering how that will stand up in battles since while the potential to quickly complete the mission is there with rapid fire guns, the potential for it to be a disaster is also there with it being a French CL...

Task 3 Still have not gotten Aigle yet so that one is out for me until if and when I manage to get the Aigle then maybe I can go back and complete those missions in Campaign.

4th task while rewarding potentially will take forever due to the nature of Richelieu and can’t get a higher tier French BB since already spent enough of my precious Free XP to get from Lyon up to Richelieu so I could get desperately needed Doubloons for my Graf Spee fun which is now up to 1900 Doubloons with only 2,800 Doubloons left until I can finally get to use Graf Spee again. ( used Graf Spee as Corgi captIn and fell in love with the ship)

Edited by Admiral_Thrawn_1

[SVF]
Members
950 posts
1,286 battles
2 hours ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Anyone else wish you could have the option to get the camo or the corresponding Doubloons cost instead?  I would even be happy with half the Doubloons that camo costs...

For Richelieu at least, I see the option in my port to purchase the Maid of Orleans permacamo for 5000 Doubloons.

shot-18.02.28_19.05.45-0901.jpg

[RKLES]
Members
7,211 posts
8,988 battles
4 minutes ago, landcollector said:

For Richelieu at least, I see the option in my port to purchase the Maid of Orleans permacamo for 5000 Doubloons.

shot-18.02.28_19.05.45-0901.jpg

Yeah that is the reason I would love the option to exchange the camo for Doubloons since 5,000 Doubloons would be so nice or even half the camo cost 2,500 Doubloons would be enough that combined with what I currently have saved would allow me to get Graf Spee next time it goes on sale. Although the Camo on Richelieu will look nice I guess, but will not leave port as much as other ships do though.

Sign in to follow this