You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Tars_Tarkus

Ship XP transfer from clan wars..is a joke

70 comments in this topic

Members
23,232 posts
5,865 battles
1 hour ago, Tars_Tarkus said:

Sorry I havent "earned"  a T10 yet, the grind is long to T10's and I havent got there yet.  

That's irrelevant, people are just being snotty in reaction to your tone.

The XP you earn, regardless of tier or game mode, goes on the ship you use until it is elite. (including unlocking the next ship) After that, it still goes onto that ship, but there's nothing you can do with it but convert it (with doubloons) to free XP, which you can then use on any ship.

Since the Tier 10s are (almost all) elite when you buy them, all the XP you earn with them is "convertable" XP. If you owned the Tier 10, it would stay on that. But since the ship disappears, the XP has to sit somewhere.

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
1,918 battles
2 hours ago, Tars_Tarkus said:

whatever, it surely wasn't free...they may have given me the boat but I won't get the 6 million I spent upgrading it back so it really wasnt free

Here's some cheese with all the w(h)ine you're giving us.   Entitled much?  Kindly go away and quit your whining, or at least leave.  

[DDMAF]
Members
1,942 posts
12,390 battles

Stop feeding the troll, guys...I think it's starting to grow...

[MKF]
Members
464 posts
17,797 battles
1 hour ago, CBSDracster said:

Free ship....free XP.

Duh! It even has free in the name. :Smile_great:

Now it makes total sense... 

Members
155 posts
3,106 battles

Explains why he is still only at at tier 7 and believes he should be given free xp cause he can't earn it himself... I couldn't imagine how much the xp on tier 10 ship would do you any good anyways... 

IMG_4261.PNG

[DDMAF]
Members
1,942 posts
12,390 battles
38 minutes ago, Paintpro_1 said:

Explains why he is still only at at tier 7 and believes he should be given free xp cause he can't earn it himself... I couldn't imagine how much the xp on tier 10 ship would do you any good anyways... 

IMG_4261.PNG

This has nothing to do with anything. He's doing just fine, he's just either a pro-level troll or kinda dumb. His stats or tier level are not relevant to the discussion.

[DAKI]
Beta Testers
3,209 posts
4,779 battles
4 hours ago, Tars_Tarkus said:

So I've been playing rentals in clan wars since I don't have a Tier 10 and the last set of ships got removed and my T10 xp was transferred to a T1 POS wth is that all about?   Why would I want to go back to a T1 that I will never play when I'm in that line at T7?   SCREWED AGAIN BY WG!!

the entitlement is real...

• Funny 1

[CUTER]
Members
2,869 posts
12,080 battles
4 hours ago, Crucis said:

No, he's not.

You clearly don't understand a number of details here.  let me try to explain.

The XP you earn on those rental tier 10's wouldn't be usable for anything other than being converted to free XP (unless the ship in question still had some researchable modules, like on the Shimmy).  But that convertible XP is no different whether it's sitting on a tier 10 ship or a tier 1 ship.  When you convert it, it'll be exactly the same.  You've lost nothing.

Why should a renter be able to grind XP for modules on a ship they dont even own?

Everyone else had to.

The deal is more than fair, especially with the free retraining they offer.

Members
155 posts
3,106 battles
1 hour ago, legozer said:

This has nothing to do with anything. He's doing just fine, he's just either a pro-level troll or kinda dumb. His stats or tier level are not relevant to the discussion.

Umm they kinda are since he did bring it up... but it's ok your right... LOL

[SALVO]
Members
21,797 posts
22,116 battles
36 minutes ago, Destroyer_KuroshioKai said:

Why should a renter be able to grind XP for modules on a ship they dont even own?

Everyone else had to.

The deal is more than fair, especially with the free retraining they offer.

You misunderstood what I wrote.  I meant that the XP they earned might go towards, for example, the torpedo options on the rental shimmy, not the actual shimmy.  Mind you, I don't recall whether or not you get all of the torp options unlocked on the rental shimmy.  If they come unlocked on the rental, then of course the point is completely moot.

[SALVO]
Members
21,797 posts
22,116 battles
1 hour ago, Hanger_18 said:

the entitlement is real...

Hanger, I don't think that it's entitlement so much as it's not understanding how things work.  After all, the OP doesn't really have that many games under his belt.  I'm willing to give him a little slack here.  Now, if it turns out that he does understand how things work, and is still whining ... that's a different story.

[CUTER]
Members
2,869 posts
12,080 battles
6 minutes ago, Crucis said:

You misunderstood what I wrote.  I meant that the XP they earned might go towards, for example, the torpedo options on the rental shimmy, not the actual shimmy.  Mind you, I don't recall whether or not you get all of the torp options unlocked on the rental shimmy.  If they come unlocked on the rental, then of course the point is completely moot.

Huh?

Everything is unlocked on all rental ships.  You have access to all three torps on Shima.

[SALVO]
Members
21,797 posts
22,116 battles
12 minutes ago, Destroyer_KuroshioKai said:

Huh?

Everything is unlocked on all rental ships.  You have access to all three torps on Shima.

Like I said, I was uncertain if everything was unlocked.  That's all.  Not a big deal.  Jeez.

[DAKI]
Beta Testers
3,209 posts
4,779 battles
54 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Hanger, I don't think that it's entitlement so much as it's not understanding how things work.  After all, the OP doesn't really have that many games under his belt.  I'm willing to give him a little slack here.  Now, if it turns out that he does understand how things work, and is still whining ... that's a different story.

not a grammer person, but than i believe would be for comparison, then is a time

[AHOY_]
Members
1,015 posts
13,190 battles

guess what ,my  exp from clan wars is on a t10 ship. just as useless :)  but you do get a huge free EXP BONUS !   not useless !  be happy !

[SALVO]
Members
21,797 posts
22,116 battles
12 minutes ago, Hanger_18 said:

not a grammer person, but than i believe would be for comparison, then is a time

That's my sig, not anything directed at you specifically.  

[DAKI]
Beta Testers
3,209 posts
4,779 battles
4 minutes ago, Crucis said:

That's my sig, not anything directed at you specifically.  

...did i win?

[WOLFC]
Members
168 posts
7,490 battles

Ugh, I can't believe I red this whole thread. :Smile_Default:

Edited by JBR40