You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Tars_Tarkus

Ship XP transfer from clan wars..is a joke

70 comments in this topic

[NNC]
Members
2,091 posts
10,750 battles
1 minute ago, Tars_Tarkus said:

didnt get transferred to any ship I want either....so whats ur point

Meaning just because its a rental doesnt mean you should get to decided where the ship xp goes

[Y0L0]
Members
9,873 posts
13,715 battles
2 minutes ago, Tars_Tarkus said:

lotto.jpg

• Funny 2

[NGAGE]
Clan Supertest Coordinator
4,571 posts
6,877 battles
3 minutes ago, Tars_Tarkus said:

It doesn't matter.  Nothing changed, there is no difference at all.  All XP earned on Tier 10 ships is useless and just become convertible XP.  It makes no difference what so ever what ship the XP is on as you can't use it with out spending gold.

*edit

I suppose you could complain about having to spend a few hundred XP to elite your Tier 1...but in the grand scheme of things that costs really nothing.

Edited by yashma

[NNC]
Members
2,091 posts
10,750 battles
1 minute ago, yashma said:

It doesn't matter.  Nothing changed, there is no difference at all.  All XP earned on Tier 10 ships is useless and just become convertible XP.  It makes no difference what so ever what ship the XP is on as you can't use it with out spending gold.

I mean granted grosser, shima, conq, z-52 all require some ship xp to be elite ships but honestly if your that worried about it.... sigh:Smile_teethhappy:

[AP]
Members
1,235 posts
14,058 battles
Just now, JessieTheKitty said:

I mean granted grosser, shima, conq, z-52 all require some ship xp to be elite ships but honestly if your that worried about it.... sigh:Smile_teethhappy:

to be honest, the first 25 games in my shima to unlock 12km torps left a permanent scar in my shima stats.......

[NNC]
Members
2,091 posts
10,750 battles

Sorry I havent "earned"  a T10 yet, the grind is long to T10's and I havent got there yet.  

Then quit complaining. WG gave you free ship so you can play in your precious clan wars. That should be MORE then enough for most new players.

also grind to tier ten isnt long at all.

on my new account for EU i made yesterday i went from tier 1 bouganville to la glassionierre in one day. Without any camo/flags/premium time

[NNC]
Members
2,091 posts
10,750 battles

you guys are just a bit to jerkish, but then this is the internet........late

Then don't conplain about foolishness 

[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,732 posts
4,837 battles

This thread is a joke

• Cool 1

[CAPGO]
Members
716 posts
5,164 battles
3 minutes ago, Tars_Tarkus said:

:cap_fainting:

[NNC]
Members
2,091 posts
10,750 battles
1 minute ago, jason199506 said:

to be honest, the first 25 games in my shima to unlock 12km torps left a permanent scar in my shima stats.......

Yeh im at akizuki and akatsuki right now. Im just playing around in the tier tens i have now before i grind again. (Hindy, Zao, Des Moines, Minotaur, Moskva, Conq, Montana, Grosser, Yamato, Khaba, Gearing, Z-52, Midway, Hakaryu)

kinda really want republique, HIV and grozohovi thou. Shima just inst very errrr what i want

[SALVO]
Members
21,725 posts
22,032 battles
22 minutes ago, Tars_Tarkus said:

How about to a ship that I have?  I earned it in clan wars and how is that whining?  ur kinda of a jerk

No, he's not.

You clearly don't understand a number of details here.  let me try to explain.

The XP you earn on those rental tier 10's wouldn't be usable for anything other than being converted to free XP (unless the ship in question still had some researchable modules, like on the Shimmy).  But that convertible XP is no different whether it's sitting on a tier 10 ship or a tier 1 ship.  When you convert it, it'll be exactly the same.  You've lost nothing.

[HINON]
Members
3,938 posts
4,342 battles
34 minutes ago, Tars_Tarkus said:

So I've been playing rentals in clan wars since I don't have a Tier 10 and the last set of ships got removed and my T10 xp was transferred to a T1 POS wth is that all about?   Why would I want to go back to a T1 that I will never play when I'm in that line at T7?   SCREWED AGAIN BY WG!!

sCIU3TO.gif

Why should you get to apply that XP earned on a T10 to any ship in the line you want when I can't do that with my Tier 10s?

Of course, you can if you want to spend Doubloons.. just like me with the Tier 10 I earned having to spend Doubloons to transfer the XP on that Tier 10 to any ship I want.

Don't complain about people being a "jerk" here when you're the one being the idiot.

Edited by Carrier_Lexington

[HINON]
Supertester
21,364 posts
15,060 battles
17 minutes ago, Tars_Tarkus said:

You know you can manually put them on a ship of your choosing from the inventory, right?

[NGAGE]
Clan Supertest Coordinator
4,571 posts
6,877 battles
13 minutes ago, Tars_Tarkus said:

I don't want to be, but you are complaining about nothing.  Tier 10 ship XP is only useful if you spend gold to use it.  You can also spend gold on Tier 1 ship XP.  So when all is said and done nothing has changed.

[TSG4B]
Privateers
2,299 posts
12,530 battles

The OP get angry because, I using my jedi power, that the XP on his t10 rental go to a t1, where the OP really wanted the XP on his t7 so that he can progress to a t8 without much grinding. After ranting here, he got "face palm" so much that the OP shifted his whining to the modules on his rental ships that he though will also GONE, which again, all the kind forumers here pointed out to the OP that modules actually went back to the OP inventory, that is another "face palm".

What so amazing is that after all the constructive post that players pointed out, the OP still in his "La la Land" and continue on with his negative.

Back to be post, can WoWs design a face palm emoticon for the fish or the anime face palm captain or even better, the fish in the bow = "face palm" please, we really needed most of the time. As most of the constructive instruction and helpful already been posted above

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
6,868 posts
4,189 battles
41 minutes ago, Tars_Tarkus said:

Welcome to the internet. Where stupid gets slapped.

1453688552163.jpg

• Funny 1

[NGAGE]
Members
3,607 posts
8,673 battles
1 hour ago, Ducky_shot said:

If you had a real tier 10, it's not like the xp on it would be any more useful to you there than on a T1....

Until the stat contests about ship elite xp ;)

Members
432 posts
8,180 battles
1 hour ago, Dath_1 said:

So where should the xp on a rental ship provided  to allow you to play clan wars go?

Free ship....free XP.

Duh! It even has free in the name. :Smile_great:

Members
23,232 posts
5,863 battles
1 hour ago, Tars_Tarkus said:

How about to a ship that I have?  I earned it in clan wars and how is that whining?  ur kinda of a jerk

XP from elited ships (almost all Tier 10s are elite right off the bat) has to be converted into free XP to be used.

You don't have a Tier 10 for it to sit on uselessly until you pay to convert it, so they stuck it on a different ship, to sit on uselessly until you pay to convert it.

They use a Tier 1 ship because everybody has had it, and if it wasn't elite, you only lose a very few of those useless XP to make it so.