You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Tars_Tarkus

Ship XP transfer from clan wars..is a joke

70 comments in this topic

[-SD-]
Members
37 posts
2,271 battles

So I've been playing rentals in clan wars since I don't have a Tier 10 and the last set of ships got removed and my T10 xp was transferred to a T1 POS wth is that all about?   Why would I want to go back to a T1 that I will never play when I'm in that line at T7?   SCREWED AGAIN BY WG!!

Edited by Tars_Tarkus
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 4
  • Angry 1

[MKF]
Members
410 posts
15,088 battles

So where should the xp on a rental ship provided  to allow you to play clan wars go?

Edited by Dath_1

[CRMSN]
Members
147 posts
12,375 battles

Uh, you got a free ship to use for the event.  Where did you expect it to go?

You should be able to transfer that XP to freeXP if you want to use it.

The alternative is to not provide FREE T10 ships so you can participate in Clan Wars.  Please stop your whining

• Cool 3

[ARGSY]
Members
1,285 posts
8,960 battles

Love this: I got free T10 ships to use so I could participate in clan wars, aaaaargh SCREWED AGAIN!!!!

• Funny 2

[BIAS]
Members
3,144 posts
9,228 battles
4 minutes ago, Tars_Tarkus said:

So I've been playing rentals in clan wars since I don't have a Tier 10 and the last set of ships got removed and my T10 xp was transferred to a T1 POS wth is that all about?   Why would I want to go back to a T1 that I will never play when I'm in that line at T7?   SCREWED AGAIN BY WG!!

If you had a real tier 10, it's not like the xp on it would be any more useful to you there than on a T1....

• Cool 9

[-SD-]
Members
37 posts
2,271 battles
1 minute ago, FacePalming said:

Uh, you got a free ship to use for the event.  Where did you expect it to go?

You should be able to transfer that XP to freeXP if you want to use it.

The alternative is to not provide FREE T10 ships so you can participate in Clan Wars.  Please stop your whining

How about to a ship that I have?  I earned it in clan wars and how is that whining?  ur kinda of a jerk

• Funny 4
  • Bad 4

[DAY]
Members
1,178 posts
11,705 battles
1 minute ago, Ducky_shot said:

If you had a real tier 10, it's not like the xp on it would be any more useful to you there than on a T1....

exactly this

well i supposed they could also transfer it onto the corresponding T10?

but it would be weird to have xp on a ship you never researched

• Funny 1

[HINON]
Supertester
19,197 posts
12,716 battles

Yes, because that same XP would be so much more useful on a regular tier 10 ship, right?

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
7,227 battles

Wow these screwed again by wg posts from immature gamers are getting little annoying, oh well i guess it gives the lot of us a laugh in a otherwise miserable day

• Funny 1

[-SD-]
Members
37 posts
2,271 battles
2 minutes ago, JessieTheKitty said:

Wow these screwed again by wg posts from immature gamers are getting little annoying, oh well i guess it gives the lot of us a laugh in a otherwise miserable day

Then don't read them and do something constructive sorry if you don't approve

Edited by Tars_Tarkus
  • Cool 1
  • Bad 2

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
7,227 battles
4 minutes ago, Tars_Tarkus said:

How about to a ship that I have?  I earned it in clan wars and how is that whining?  ur kinda of a jerk

No the only person that is being a jerk is you by making something WG has kindly given to us as a tool and KINDLY giving us the xp in a form we can use to a fact of which you go and get angry about it which then results into you saying that its WG's fault at literally giving you free ship xp

Edited by JessieTheKitty
  • Cool 4

[BIAS]
Members
3,144 posts
9,228 battles
Just now, Tars_Tarkus said:

Please explain to us how having the XP from a real t10 ship that you earned (WG didn't give you of the kindness of their heart) sitting on a t10 is better than having it sit on a t1. We are all waiting with bated breath....

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
7,227 battles
2 minutes ago, Tars_Tarkus said:

No, if you read my post completely i said "oh well i guess it gives us a laugh in a otherwise miserable day"

[-SD-]
Members
37 posts
2,271 battles
1 minute ago, JessieTheKitty said:

No the only person that is being a jerk again by making something WG has kindly given to us as a tool and KINDLY giving us the xp in a form we can use to a fact of which you go and get angry about it which then results into you saying that its WG's fault at literally giving you free ship xp

whatever, it surely wasn't free...they may have given me the boat but I won't get the 6 million I spent upgrading it back so it really wasnt free

[CAPGO]
Members
524 posts
3,313 battles
1 minute ago, Tars_Tarkus said:

whatever, it surely wasn't free...they may have given me the boat but I won't get the 6 million I spent upgrading it back so it really wasnt free

But you still get to keep the upgrade modules. They just put into your inventory.. so ..you spent nothing

[-SD-]
Members
37 posts
2,271 battles
Just now, Seadog_Supreme said:

I earned the ship I'm playing in clan wars. The XP doesn't get transferred for free to any ship I want.

didnt get transferred to any ship I want either....so whats ur point

• Bad 1

[DAY]
Members
1,178 posts
11,705 battles

but the modules are demounted for free

unless you are never going to buy any new high tier ship, you dont lose anything

you will eventually use the modules you bought for the rental ships that got demounted

[CRMSN]
Members
147 posts
12,375 battles

If you aren't happy with it, don't play Clan Wars

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
7,227 battles

Yes you did. If you ACTUALLY stopped B****ing and read the notes "all modules and upgrades will be demounted" also 6 million... if your worried about 6 million THAT MUCH then prehaps you shouldnt have done it in the forst place

[BIAS]
Members
3,144 posts
9,228 battles

But you keep the modules. And you can mount swap whatever module you want to on it for free. And you can use your captain on it with no retraining penalty. We don't get that with our regular t10's that we earned.

[DAY]
Members
1,178 posts
11,705 battles
Just now, Tars_Tarkus said:

didnt get transferred to any ship I want either....so whats ur point

us that spent all those time getting a real TX ships dont get the xp transferred to any ship we want

so why do you, using a free rental ship, expect your xp to be transferred to any ship you want?

• Cool 2