You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Havoc_NA

My WOWS intro

4 comments in this topic

[SF-A]
[SF-A]
Members
2 posts
9,100 battles

Not sure where to post this. Feel free move Mods.

#O7 to my fellow WOWS captains and this is my intro. I have been playing WOWS since March 26th 2016. And my name is Larry aka CaptHavoc1 formerly TAC_Havoc and I hail from Chesapeake, VA. For people who are going to ask me what does TAC stands for. It means The Alpha Company. I am now a free agent and I do have strong interests in joining a new clan or gaming team. And I am ready for that opportunity when it comes by to join WOWS clan or multi base gaming team that plays WOWS. I would like to join realism gaming team though. I want to point out when clan/gaming team does recruits me or bring me aboard. My headset are out service but I am looking at replace them. And I am versatile gamer, I have experience in FPS, RPG and MMO games. I appreciate history and I appreciate the every detail the developers put into the game. And I enjoyed playing WOWS, I like playing with historic warships from the past and the ones that were never build. And I also enjoyed gaming with good gamers across US/World. My dad served in US Navy (my avatar) and Navy is in my DNA. I know if my dad were alive today he probably enjoy watching me play WOWS.

1,266 posts
13 battles

Welcome to the forums! Loved your intro. I'll go ahead and move this over to the correct area. Good luck!

[POP]
Members
855 posts
9,759 battles

Hello Captain Havoc!

I think you should make a video intro.

[End of the world horns sounds]

"In a world where historic battleships still rule the seas...One Man.."  (woooosh!   explosions!)

" Takes them all on."

Edited by Gerbertz