zlefin

How do I increase size of the ship icons on the minimap?

4 comments in this topic

[WOLF3]
Members
19 posts
5,016 battles

ever since the new patch they seem a lot smaller; and now they're uncomfortably small for me. 

I can't find any settings that let me ajdust them;  I can adjust the size of the overall minimap, but I can't enlarge the ship icons on it back to what it feels like they used to be (or even at all really) at my preferred setting for minimap setting.  even at the maximum size for the minimap, the ship icons on it are too small.

[STW-B]
Members
24 posts
13,473 battles

You are not the only one seeing this, some of us have posted on another thread in the Bugs forum having the same issue:

[FACT]
Members
523 posts
5,905 battles
14 minutes ago, zlefin said:

ever since the new patch they seem a lot smaller; and now they're uncomfortably small for me. 

I can't find any settings that let me ajdust them;  I can adjust the size of the overall minimap, but I can't enlarge the ship icons on it back to what it feels like they used to be (or even at all really) at my preferred setting for minimap setting.  even at the maximum size for the minimap, the ship icons on it are too small.

What my hamster knows about computers is around zero divided equally. It does seem to me that the icons have got smaller, but not certain (even with my Walgreens x2 readers. Another, much more versed, player pointed out it would make cheats easier, maybe that is why.