You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Cpt_Cupcake

"H" button question...

8 comments in this topic

[-BRS-]
Members
890 posts
7,607 battles

For those that don't know, tapping your "H" button brings up a bunch of ship related information. With the patch drop, several things were altered, particularly the location were it appears (left side around chat now, opposed to above the mini map.) I did a cursory look in the settings if there was a way to put it back into its previous location, but alas I did not find it, hence the reason I'm posting this now.

Is there a way to change its location, no-mod?

(Bonus issue, when typing and briefly hitting H key will also bring up the info box.)

Members
519 posts
3,390 battles

Other than the key you want I believe the UI is pretty basic and you cant seem to do anything without mods..

[BLUMR]
Members
2,049 posts
7,233 battles
1 minute ago, khorender_1 said:

Other than the key you want I believe the UI is pretty basic and you cant seem to do anything without mods..

too true my friend

[RKLES]
Members
7,229 posts
9,006 battles
1 hour ago, Cpt_Cupcake said:

For those that don't know, tapping your "H" button brings up a bunch of ship related information. With the patch drop, several things were altered, particularly the location were it appears (left side around chat now, opposed to above the mini map.) I did a cursory look in the settings if there was a way to put it back into its previous location, but alas I did not find it, hence the reason I'm posting this now.

Is there a way to change its location, no-mod?

(Bonus issue, when typing and briefly hitting H key will also bring up the info box.)

Also interested in this as well as having the text sized back to old way.

Edited by Admiral_Thrawn_1

[DAY]
Members
1,186 posts
11,759 battles

am i the only one that is bothered by the double "detection range"?

one should be something like concealment, the other should be something like vision range or rendering range

[WOLF3]
Members
6,476 posts
2,422 battles

Of interest:  The double "range" issue was reported a couple weeks ago.  They didn't fix it.

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,169 posts
14,605 battles
6 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Of interest:  The double "range" issue was reported a couple weeks ago.  They didn't fix it.

"F--k it, IT'S GOING LIVE!"

• Funny 1

[AK-47]
Members
155 posts
3,106 battles

Also don't know why they think we are all old and can't see/read it cause it's HUGE now... also isn't there a way to add the 20sec timer for detection on the screen without holding H?