You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BlazerSS

loss after loss

12 comments in this topic

[NGA]
Members
121 posts
9,178 battles

every day same thing,2 dead on their team and 3 left on my team...had surgery last week so im stuck home...so many teams seem like they bots from coop or farmers that just sail into 4 bbs and die and go on to the next game to rank up their players...im sure this thread is the 1 millionth..someones winning,why cant it be me..cant carry whole team with no idea what they are doing.

• Funny 3

[D12]
[D12]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,079 posts
8,962 battles

:Smile_popcorn: Waiting for the ones that say it's you.  Then have the ones say its the team.  Face it. You going to lose, carry the best you can.  If you don't move to the next game.  RNG does factor, your play factors. If you can't take it anymore, stop playing for a bit.

[NSC]
[NSC]
Members
202 posts
3,993 battles

I get your frustration. I try to remember that I am really playing against myself and how I did yesterday. I fail at this sometimes though and my karma score shows it.

Beta Testers
412 posts
1,294 battles

well obviously you have your days for example i can never  play on saturdays or wednesdays because i never win, but sunday i will play because i win alot, the rest of the week is half and half

[REVY]
Members
951 posts
7,510 battles
1 hour ago, BlazerSS said:

every day same thing,2 dead on their team and 3 left on my team...had surgery last week so im stuck home...so many teams seem like they bots from coop or farmers that just sail into 4 bbs and die and go on to the next game to rank up their players...im sure this thread is the 1 millionth..someones winning,why cant it be me..cant carry whole team with no idea what they are doing.

You are finding out a sad truth, this is actually the Norm and has been for sometime. Potato teams are going to Potato. It's reached the point for me that seeing myself as one of the top scores on the losing team....hell....comparing my score to the winning team and finding out my score was in the middle of the pack there, is the only comfort to find. I had a little over 53% wr until the holiday season hit. I had worked hard to move it up there. Now it's pretty much dropped back to where it started in the mid 52s.

For me, the potato weekend seems to begin about noon on Saturday and runs until late night Tuesday. I had more successes during the Wednesday to Saturday morning then during any other time. Until the Holiday season and all those missions. Looking back further in my stats, I see a shake up of them around the Santa convoys over a year back. Anytime a mission comes up that has something everyone can earn for free, the servers go potato.

[MIA-A]
Members
2,099 posts
6,729 battles
1 hour ago, BlazerSS said:

On average, you are the one who has no idea what they are doing.

[NG-NL]
Members
5,015 posts
8,240 battles
19 minutes ago, Lord_Slayer said:

You are finding out a sad truth, this is actually the Norm and has been for sometime. Potato teams are going to Potato. It's reached the point for me that seeing myself as one of the top scores on the losing team....hell....comparing my score to the winning team and finding out my score was in the middle of the pack there, is the only comfort to find. I had a little over 53% wr until the holiday season hit. I had worked hard to move it up there. Now it's pretty much dropped back to where it started in the mid 52s.

For me, the potato weekend seems to begin about noon on Saturday and runs until late night Tuesday. I had more successes during the Wednesday to Saturday morning then during any other time. Until the Holiday season and all those missions. Looking back further in my stats, I see a shake up of them around the Santa convoys over a year back. Anytime a mission comes up that has something everyone can earn for free, the servers go potato.

That's more or less my experience as well.

Playing during the Potato Period is playing with dice. Sometimes you get a ROFLstomp time, other times you get the garbage, and other times it's a back and forth.

This kind of info only matters if concerned about your W/R or if repeated scrub teams drive you mad.

[WOLF2]
Members
379 posts
6,189 battles

Sigh.....ok going to be the bad guy here. 

OP complains about other players, but the evidence suggests OP hasn't learned the game.

So sorry..... :Smile_hiding:

[TF57]
Members
1,264 posts
3,933 battles

...someones winning,why cant it be me   ....cant carry whole team with no idea what they are doing.

Is this a joke thread? I did get a good chuckle!

OP = 5000 games at 45% WR? 20k damage vs 30k average? 0.5kdr? Bright red stats?

I'm going to upvote you for the ironic trolling, as no one could be this oblivious.

:cap_like:

Edited by evilleMonkeigh

[DAY]
Members
1,178 posts
11,672 battles
6 minutes ago, evilleMonkeigh said:

Is this a joke thread? I did get a good chuckle!

OP = 5000 games at 45% WR? 20k damage vs 30k average? 0.5kdr? Bright red stats?

I'm going to upvote you for the ironic trolling, as no one could be this oblivious.

:cap_like:

now i am not at all surprised at OP having losing streaks