Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
temp1ar

Re-train french captains!!!

4 comments in this topic

[YETI]
Members
105 posts
4,487 battles

I cannot believe we are required to re-train French captains that were already in the sudo premium ships that got converted to tech tree ships!   I had the French captain Jean_Jacques Honore in the Lyon and this morning he's still in the Lyon but he as to be re-trained.

In the general game you can put a tech tree cap into a premium and as long as you put him back in the original tech tree ship you do not have to re-train but for the French ships that is not the case.   So bummed.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,664 posts
3,815 battles
6 minutes ago, temp1ar said:

I cannot believe we are required to re-train French captains that were already in the sudo premium ships that got converted to tech tree ships!   I had the French captain Jean_Jacques Honore in the Lyon and this morning he's still in the Lyon but he as to be re-trained.

In the general game you can put a tech tree cap into a premium and as long as you put him back in the original tech tree ship you do not have to re-train but for the French ships that is not the case.   So bummed.

The special French commander Jean-Jacques Honore is actually specialized for the tier 1 French ship Bougainville. So it's no surprise that you need to retrain him in whatever ship you're planning on placing him in the non premium ships

[SIDE]
Members
1,247 posts
8,868 battles

Get over it. I mean, really, you didn't notice he was trained for the tier one ship? Considering he has 2 perks that make him useful in the french tech tree, I don't see any problem. You don't even have to spend doubloons if you don't want to.

[YETI]
Members
105 posts
4,487 battles

Makes sense, didn't think about the Tier 1 ship he came from.   My bad.

Sign in to follow this