You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Gojira420

French BB Quests

5 comments in this topic

[ZNAVY]
[ZNAVY]
Members
254 posts
7,165 battles

Does anybody know if you are able to have more than one French BB quest going at the same time?  If I can only have one running, I guess I'd want to wait;  not opening my other French crates until it's completed.

Edited by Gojira420

[SVF]
Members
963 posts
1,292 battles
1 minute ago, Gojira420 said:

Does anybody know if you are able to have more than one French BB quest going at the same time?  If I can only have one running, I guess I'd want to wait;  not opening my other French crates until it's completed.

You can have multiple running at the same time.

[ZNAVY]
[ZNAVY]
Members
254 posts
7,165 battles
Just now, landcollector said:

Thanks!

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,423 posts
9,614 battles

I read somewhere that new missions go away once the line is released.  If they were in your crates...  Might want to check and see.  I got the T5 for both accounts and am waiting to see what happens.

Last night, I tried working for 3 more French crates by delivering 25 torps and 1000 main gun hits.

RNG hates me.  Took me 4 missions before I landed my first torp.  After that, it was 1,2,4...  I need 6 more to complete.

As I watch the MM numbers spinning before the mission..  only 2 DDs waiting...  waiting... seeing blocks of ships going into battle...  waiting...  waiting... OK..  2 CVs and 12 DDs...   chunk away we go.  Into a +2 tier CV mission where there are 6 DDs on a side.  

Yeah...  not expecting any torps landing here.  End up being spotted the whole mission.

[O_O]
Members
792 posts
4,789 battles
14 minutes ago, landcollector said:

Can confirm.

-R