You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ducky_shot

What happens if I sell Missouri now?

38 comments in this topic

[BIAS]
Members
3,158 posts
9,299 battles

Will I get half a credit for it? Being as its removed from the tech tree, would I be able to buy it back for a credit? If not, would I have to go to WG support and have to have the half of a credit on my account for them to give it back to me? How do they halve credits?

Edited by Ducky_shot
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1
  • Angry 1

[LUCK]
Members
1,318 posts
19,712 battles

What happens if I try to blow dry my hair while taking a shower?

Why would you want to sell Mo? Any credits you would get from the sale you could surely earn the equivalent number playing it in a modest number of battles.

[RLGN]
Members
8,298 posts
17,365 battles
2 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

Will I get half a credit for it? Being as its removed from the tech tree, would I be able to buy it back for a credit? If not, would I have to go to WG support and have to have the half of a credit on my account for them to give it back to me? How do they halve credits?

DON’T.

Go back to low tiers and sealclub mercilessly if you’re that desperate for credits.

[BIAS]
Members
3,158 posts
9,299 battles
2 minutes ago, hofmannsc said:

What happens if I try to blow dry my hair while taking a shower?

Why would you want to sell Mo? Any credits you would get from the sale you could surely earn the equivalent number playing it in a modest number of battles.

What if that half a credit I get from selling it is the last little bit I need to get the Omaha??

2 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

DON’T.

Go back to low tiers and sealclub mercilessly if you’re that desperate for credits.

Been there, done that, (possibly a bit too much in the past) thinking about buying this t-shirt:

Image result for seal club t shirt

image.thumb.png.05ef9e82c26fafd7bf8e868c58240261.png

• Bad 1

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

may be ducky need a port slot.  or could be he is rage quitting or  just wants drama.       it happens.  :cap_haloween:

[LUCK]
Members
1,318 posts
19,712 battles
6 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

What if that half a credit I get from selling it is the last little bit I need to get the Omaha??

Pretty sure you could buy 10 Omahas if you sold Mo.

[BIAS]
Members
3,158 posts
9,299 battles
Just now, hofmannsc said:

Pretty sure you could buy 10 Omahas if you sold Mo.

How much can you sell Mo for being as it is bought with a single credit?

[ASHIP]
Members
597 posts
5,316 battles

I mean, what would happen if I stabbed myself in the eye with a fork?

Will someone pay money to see me do it? Would that money cover my medical bills? Being as I am removing my eye, could I use that money to buy a new cyborg eye? If not, would I have to submit my mangled eyeball to the US government in a legal case to force the hospital to build me a cyborg eye? What is the shelf life of an eyeball with a fork sticking out of it?

[LUCK]
Members
1,318 posts
19,712 battles
6 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

How much can you sell Mo for being as it is bought with a single credit?

Oddly enough, the "Sell" option isn't available for Missouri. Guess you are right, it is a customer support question.

[BIAS]
Members
3,158 posts
9,299 battles
Just now, senseNOTmade said:

Will someone pay money to see me do it? Would that money cover my medical bills? Being as I am removing my eye, could I use that money to buy a new cyborg eye? If not, would I have to submit my mangled eyeball to the US government in a legal case to force the hospital to build me a cyborg eye? What is the shelf life of an eyeball with a fork sticking out of it?

Now there are some good questions!! Lemme see.

1 minute ago, senseNOTmade said:

It would hurt.

1 minute ago, senseNOTmade said:

Will someone pay money to see me do it?

Someone will definitely pay to see you attempt to not see. If you have already done it and did not film it, I am sorry, but you are out of luck.

2 minutes ago, senseNOTmade said:

Would that money cover my medical bills?

What medical bills? You said in the next question that *you* are removing your eye. Smart move not to get a hospital to do it, saves money.

3 minutes ago, senseNOTmade said:

Being as I am removing my eye, could I use that money to buy a new cyborg eye?

You could use that money to buy a cyborg eye. Don't know if it will cover the whole amount. Depends on the answer to question #2. If you have done it already and haven't filmed it, you will get no money.

If not, would I have to submit my mangled eyeball to the US government in a legal case to force the hospital to build me a cyborg eye?

No I would submit it to a private lawyer. The US government will not argue a case for you. You could try the Darwin Society.

What is the shelf life of an eyeball with a fork sticking out of it?

Speaking as a certified medical professional: Not long.

[BIAS]
Members
3,158 posts
9,299 battles
8 minutes ago, hofmannsc said:

Oddly enough, the "Sell" option isn't available for Missouri. Guess you are right, it is a customer support question.

I guess I am stuck with it along with the Arpeggio ships.... Now if they could add an option so that I could hide it in my port like the ARP ships so that I don't go crazy from seeing it in my carousel...

Edited by Ducky_shot
  • Bad 1

[BLUMR]
Members
2,049 posts
7,265 battles

This person is trolling you all so hard yet people are falling for it :/

[KOOKS]
Alpha Tester
2,770 posts
4,582 battles

You get 0 silver. Yep, I tried selling the Nelson and said NOPE.

[SWOB]
Beta Testers
486 posts
3,788 battles

Ducky's horrendous passive voice filled post aside, he does ask an interesting question. :)

32 minutes ago, senseNOTmade said:

You are doing it wrong if you use a fork.

• Funny 1

[SALT]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
3,660 posts
2,671 battles
46 minutes ago, centarina said:

may be ducky need a port slot.  or could be he is rage quitting or  just wants drama.       it happens.  :cap_haloween:

Ducky wants to watch the world burn :cap_book:

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

i finally figured it out.  Ducky is heart broken over Captain John Doe and loss of dancing cook.     (assuming that is the case)    I feel for you ducky!

[BIAS]
Members
3,158 posts
9,299 battles
Just now, Azumazi said:

Ducky wants to watch the world burn :cap_book:

Ducky had hypothetical questions that he can't go finding out for himself until tonight and was bored enough to ask them on the forum to see what might pop up in the comments....

[SALT]
3,660 posts
2,671 battles
Just now, centarina said:

i finally figured it out.  Ducky is heart broken over Captain John Doe and loss of dancing cook.     (assuming that is the case)    I feel for you ducky!

LOL! :cap_popcorn:

[SALT]
3,660 posts
2,671 battles
Just now, Ducky_shot said:

Ducky had hypothetical questions that he can't go finding out for himself until tonight and was bored enough to ask them on the forum to see what might pop up in the comments....

True, but you knew it would be a troll post; however, a creative troll post that isn't the usual shenanigans on here. For that, 10/10

[BIAS]
Members
3,158 posts
9,299 battles
Just now, Azumazi said:

True, but you knew it would be a troll post; however, a creative troll post that isn't the usual shenanigans on here. For that, 10/10

There are only 3 ships in the game that are sold for an odd number of credits. They really should have sold them for 2 credits to prevent this from happening.