Sign in to follow this  
_Kiss_The_Donkey

French captain retrain???

5 comments in this topic

[DEP]
Members
167 posts
13,550 battles

Why did i have to pay to retrain my special french captain (jean jacques honore) on my richilieu when the patch landed??? i didnt have to retrain the others? what money grab is this [edited]??

Edited by _Kiss_The_Donkey

[HINON]
Supertester
19,243 posts
12,789 battles

Wow, rude.

You've always had to train captains to tech tree ships. This is nothing new. The French BBs you got from missions were only 'premium' in that they accepted any captain, this was always going to change the moment the patch happened. This was well known and announced beforehand.

• Cool 1

[INTEL]
Members
6,665 posts
25,788 battles

You serious?

You've been playing for a while and do not know you need to retrain captains when you move them to another Tree ship? Seriously?

Edited by alexf24

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
39 minutes ago, Lert said:

Wow, rude.

You've always had to train captains to tech tree ships. This is nothing new. The French BBs you got from missions were only 'premium' in that they accepted any captain, this was always going to change the moment the patch happened. This was well known and announced beforehand.

26 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

fyhTLsq.gif

5 minutes ago, alexf24 said:

You serious?

You've been playing for a while and do not know you need to retrain captains when you move them to another Tree ship? Seriously?

Also if I remember right it is in the update notes!

Sign in to follow this