Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_Kiss_The_Donkey

MiniMap ship icons....SCALE

7 comments in this topic

[DEP]
Members
167 posts
13,550 battles

Cmon people. you make the minimap twice as large as it needs to be and don't scale the damn ship icons? it looks horrible. ps:  your milk in the water "foam" needs work. 

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
3,459 posts
8,119 battles
Just now, RipNuN2 said:

Pretty sure that is to prevent illicit mods from exploiting the minimap.

Yeah well it's made it I can't even use the damn thing with my own damned eyes unless eyes are OP and needed a nerf. People using mods that take advantage of the map - just find them and ban them, don't make things worse for others just trying to play. It's like the blanket punishments they did in high school where they punish everyone for what a few did - just ticks off the ones minding their own damn business but have to suffer, at which point they rebel or in this case more likely leave.

• Cool 1

[STW-B]
Members
24 posts
13,436 battles

I too am having a very hard time seeing anything on the minimap after the update. Is this a global thing or perhaps related to graphics drivers/settings?

Like Wandering Ghost, even when I zoom into my minimap to make it extremely large the ship icons/wording and aircraft icons are NOTICEABLY smaller than before to the point that the text is almost illegible and it is difficult to discern between the aircraft types.

I run at 1280x720, full screen, auto aspect ratio, DX11.

• Cool 1

[YEET]
Members
51 posts
4,257 battles

Running at 1366x768 (windowed) It's really hard to tell what's going on with what's what on the minimap.  It's also hard to read the Lettered Objectives too.

[P2W]
Beta Testers
33 posts
5,611 battles

I find the icons on the minimap way too large.  I decrease the size of the minimap so it doesn't cover important real estate but the Icons don't scale and are now huge!  Can the Icons be made to scale down?

Sign in to follow this