You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

Flag O Rama prizes being awarded

47 comments in this topic

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,929 posts
10,733 battles

Just finished the update to 7.2 and when I got into port had a message where I got 10 of the type 6 camo's. So guess I was 1 of the 3000 winners of the flags. 

It is just a quickie message off to the lower right. No crate or anything. So check yuor notifications or your camo supply to see if you won. I saw the message popup at start.

• Cool 1

Members
42 posts
1,850 battles

I burned through around 60 pennants through the week end and did not get anything. I also completed the French mission set except the French DD missions and did not receive a single mission for a French BB what the hell y'all run specials and I get burned? It was bad enough that I missed 3 months of play because of a bug with the live server launcher and missed out on all the November and December specials because of it, now I get nothing despite working my tail off to complete the French Missions before the 7.2 update to end up empty handed. Great job war gaming you have shown your true colors!

• Bad 2

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
34 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Just finished the update to 7.2 and when I got into port had a message where I got 10 of the type 6 camo's. So guess I was 1 of the 3000 winners of the flags. 

It is just a quickie message off to the lower right. No crate or anything. So check yuor notifications or your camo supply to see if you won. I saw the message popup at start.

Congrats AdmiralThunder, figures I am stuck at work.

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts

Got nothing. Played all day Saturday/Sunday with 8 flags on every ship. Now there are 40 BBs in the T6 queue ;/

Edited by w4spl3g

[5IN]
Members
1,793 posts
8,153 battles
7 minutes ago, w4spl3g said:

Got nothing. Played all day Saturday/Sunday with 8 flags on every ship. Now there are 40 BBs in the T6 queue ;/

Time to DD....  :Smile_hiding:

B

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles
2 minutes ago, bassmasta76 said:

Time to DD....  :Smile_hiding:

B

Exackery. 

[LEGIT]
Members
380 posts
8,657 battles

Lucky winner! I got nothing at all, but considering I wanted to play anyways, and that I always use signals when I do, I don't actually feel like I lost anything. 

• Cool 2

[SF-E]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
1,166 posts
13,758 battles
1 hour ago, Trooper_Thorn said:

I burned through around 60 pennants through the week end and did not get anything. I also completed the French mission set except the French DD missions and did not receive a single mission for a French BB what the hell y'all run specials and I get burned? It was bad enough that I missed 3 months of play because of a bug with the live server launcher and missed out on all the November and December specials because of it, now I get nothing despite working my tail off to complete the French Missions before the 7.2 update to end up empty handed. Great job war gaming you have shown your true colors!

Wow...quite angry.. and you only used 60? That's either only 13 CV battles or 8 regular ship battles.

[7RET]
[7RET]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
114 posts
6,358 battles

I had 5 Blue Lagoon camos waiting for me to log in, and a random Twitch Achievement?

[7RET]
[7RET]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
114 posts
6,358 battles

I had to go back and look at the initial post. I thought there were more than one type of camo being given out. Not sure what I got these from then.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
3,876 posts
5,259 battles

I used about 200-250 signals.   But then I always play with max signals so I thought this was a great event.

Havent logged into check.  

Disappointed to learn that they are giving away 10 camos to 3,000 people.   I was more excited when I thought it was 3,000 camos to 10 people.   Lol

[CAFE]
Beta Testers
4,375 posts
8,562 battles

Here is the Roma Winners

MAJ_DUNDEE
Reisen_Udongein_lnaba
CharlieDontSurf1973
Brando71
Darkleebs
orca6
djspleen
SPR101st
MajorTooNuts
SnakeBittin
hanhan383
Sora703
PFGstrikeMA
brooklynroman
Wulfe_359
Duzhk
SirDenzington89
driverzhang
Annomie
nundin895
FEARIUN
The_Kes

[TSPC]
Beta Testers
9 posts
5,431 battles

I've got the roma but my name isn't on the winner list. This is making me nervous.

[CAFE]
Beta Testers
4,375 posts
8,562 battles

Seems they left 28 People off the winners list for the Roma.