Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
oldrustyguns

Low visibility of fired rounds

6 comments in this topic

[CO-OP]
Members
17 posts
8,546 battles

I have trouble seeing my fired rounds at times. All ship types affected and mainly main gun AP. When firing into a long distance target against a dimmer backdrop the rounds disappear, making aiming rather hard. I've used Aslains  ammo visibility mods but makes game hiccups more likely stability wise. Any suggestions appreciated.

The thoughts below made me realize I can just hit my scroll to see where they're landing. Didn't think about it as I don't do it', as a rule. Thanks all.

Edited by oldrustyguns
as above

[HYDRO]
Members
1,587 posts
3,753 battles

I have the same issue and mostly with BB AP. And it is a bit weird how there is no option for a setting to change that. There are some mods that change tracer colour around however, I think you can find a few of them on Aslains Modpack.

• Cool 1

[PT8TO]
Members
1,410 posts
13,323 battles

I have the exact opposite problem, I have trouble seeing incoming rounds but mainly on certain maps like mountain range, Land of fire, for example.

Members
4,832 posts
5,599 battles

Scharnhorst AP is particularly bad visibility wise. Bright, dim, facing the sun, not facing the sun, day, "night", it doesn't matter. It's extremely difficult to see Scharnhorst AP, incoming and outgoing, in just about any lighting condition.

Edit: The funny thing is, Graf Spee doesn't seem to have that issue, despite mounting the same guns.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

[SALVO]
Members
17,108 posts
17,770 battles

Hell, I don't think that you should be able to see rounds in flight at all.

Sign in to follow this