You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_SteelShark_

Pre-Random Mode (Missions)

5 comments in this topic

[MASSD]
Members
19 posts
19,480 battles
Pre-Random Battles.
This has a long time coming and it's one of the things I hate about this awesome game, the fact that "anyone", with or without experience can play Random. Co Ops doesn't prepare you for Random, and most people just ignore it. So MM places you 8 out of 10 times in a team that 50%+ of it is completely clueless.
I think one solution for this should be a "Pre-Random Mode (PvP)", in other words, a mode where you have to do missions using a ship Type and its Tier and Nation, for exemple:
I'm playing an American Destroyer Tier 5. My missions should be according to the Destroyer's Nation - cap, smoke the team, spot, shoot, set fires, torp, etc. If I pass all missions I get to play "that ship" in Random, NOW that I have the minimum required knowledge of what I have to do. This should apply to every ship's Type, Nation and Tiers, because I have seen so many clueless players with Tier 10 ships that is has become a normal thing and a frustrating one at it.
Those are my 2 cents on this matter.
Edited by _SteelShark_

[PVE]
Members
9,807 posts
7,492 battles
4 minutes ago, _SteelShark_ said:
Pre-Random Battles.
This has a long time coming and it's one of the things I hate about this awesome game, the fact that "anyone", with or without experience can play Random. Co Ops doesn't prepare you for Random, and most people just ignore it. So MM places you 8 out of 10 times in a team that 50%+ of it is completely clueless.
I think one solution for this should be a "Pre-Random Mode (PvP)", in other words, a mode where you have to do missions using a ship Type and its Tier and Nation, for exemple:
I'm playing an American Destroyer Tier 5. My missions should be according to the Destroyer's Nation - cap, smoke the team, spot, shoot, set fires, torp, etc. If I pass all missions I get to play "that ship" in Random, NOW that I have the minimum required knowledge of what I have to do. This should apply to every ship's Type, Nation and Tiers, because I have seen so many clueless players with Tier 10 ships that is has become a normal thing and a frustrating one at it.
Those are my 2 cents on this matter.

So would there be a Pre-pre-random mode? PPrvP?

[MASSD]
Members
19 posts
19,480 battles
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

So would there be a Pre-pre-random mode? PPrvP?

Co Ops does that. Battling against Bots.

• Funny 1

Members
519 posts
3,406 battles

What exactly is so hard to figure out that it's random, so you know it's RANDOM on the team you get after 13.5k battles seems you would of found out, you want the so called end game play then do CB's then again I see people complaining about having to play out of their League standing..

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Random is random But maybe an Experienced Veteran Mode after 1000 battles in a ship.