Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ineffably_Sublime

2 year casual player looking to join a clan (NA)

5 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
3,488 battles

I've been playing for 3 years now casually. I have never worried too much about stats or anything else. I have a good idea of how each type of ship should be played and over the last year and a half have gotten where I can feel more successful. I would like to join a clan where I can have regular div play in the evenings so I don't feel like I'm solo all the time. Discord is a plus.

My warshiptoday rating is not great, but I do feel like I have improved enough to not totally potato. I currently am in a 4 person clan and yet I am the only one who regularly plays. I am looking for a clan where I can div up and actually do some ranked and more competitive play. I think it will help me improve.

If there are any larger clans that are looking for a regular player that wants to work together with a cooperative player, I would appreciate an invite. Please PM me if you feel I could work well with your clan.

I have many of the premiums (My brother claims I am a wallet warrior but I had enough freexp to get the Missouri last week.) [T10- USN BB and DD, RN CL, KM BB] [T9- USN CA] [T8- KM CA, RU CA]

I am most experienced as a BB driver or a USN DD driver (I love LoYang.)

[-TC]
[-TC]
Members
304 posts
1,735 battles
31 minutes ago, Ineffably_Sublime said:

I've been playing for 3 years now casually. I have never worried too much about stats or anything else. I have a good idea of how each type of ship should be played and over the last year and a half have gotten where I can feel more successful. I would like to join a clan where I can have regular div play in the evenings so I don't feel like I'm solo all the time. Discord is a plus.

My warshiptoday rating is not great, but I do feel like I have improved enough to not totally potato. I currently am in a 4 person clan and yet I am the only one who regularly plays. I am looking for a clan where I can div up and actually do some ranked and more competitive play. I think it will help me improve.

If there are any larger clans that are looking for a regular player that wants to work together with a cooperative player, I would appreciate an invite. Please PM me if you feel I could work well with your clan.

I have many of the premiums (My brother claims I am a wallet warrior but I had enough freexp to get the Missouri last week.) [T10- USN BB and DD, RN CL, KM BB] [T9- USN CA] [T8- KM CA, RU CA]

I am most experienced as a BB driver or a USN DD driver (I love LoYang.)

Come check out Exiles. Right now we're starting off slow and casual, but as we progress and have many more active members, we'll look into doing more competitive/ranked/clanbattles.

We do divisions a lot.. so maybe there's a plus for you. Yesterday we ran 3 divisions all at once, though I wish all of us would've gotten into the same game :( haha.

But, don't hesitate to come check us out.

-DF

[-ARP-]
Members
292 posts
13,998 battles

If your interested in playing with others... JR2 I think is a good place for you. We play on discord and will be gladly to help if you desire. If interested visit us on our discord (my signature) and see if you like us.

[BWC]
Members
742 posts
4,158 battles

Greetings Sublime, 

seems like you want what we deliver on a daily basis. BWC prouds itself on its focus and dedication to teamwork and coordination. Take a look at our recruitment thread for more info about us, it's in my sig.

good luck in your search, 

cheers, 

C. 

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,844 posts
11,558 battles

Check out the Syndicate, we are casual but active with a pretty busy discord. Hop on, hang out, see if it's the place for you. Links are in my signature.

Sign in to follow this